PDA

View Full Version : Shelbourne FC Forum

Gareth
23/03/2005, 8:11 PM
The forum is temporarily disabled. More news to follow on the Official Site news. www.shelbournefc.ie

pineapple stu
23/03/2005, 8:16 PM
Should probably put up a link to this forum in the meantime?

Slash/ED
23/03/2005, 8:17 PM
What happened?

higgins
23/03/2005, 8:18 PM
You tried to change it didnt you !!!

Some blue background thingy was coming up :rolleyes:

Gareth
23/03/2005, 8:19 PM
I will come back to you on that Slash/ed but needless to say we are working on it. Pineapple, maybe ;)

Higgins, give me more credit than that :)

higgins
23/03/2005, 8:27 PM
Not blaming you!! :mad:

I was using it and then the forum background and layout all changed but all the same posts and contents were there.

I thought you were changing something.

thejollyrodger
23/03/2005, 8:31 PM
thank god for foot.ie
:)

Gareth
23/03/2005, 8:32 PM
:) I know. Its nothing of our doing. I had to remove the forum temporarily.

Gareth
23/03/2005, 9:31 PM
What do you mean a preview? By the way, I will pass on your request!

Longfordian
23/03/2005, 9:32 PM
Have those Bohs fans been on the phone again? ;)

Gareth
23/03/2005, 9:50 PM
Ha, no no. I just found a bug that I need to fix. Purely technical. However on reading the Bohs messageboard earlier, they seem to mention Shels an AWFUL lot. The forum should be back soon. Just thought I'd tell you what was up in case peopel panicked :)

Slash/ED
23/03/2005, 9:55 PM
I reckon we all relocate to gypoweb anyway, as you said, christ knows we're all they talk about anyway.

Gareth
23/03/2005, 10:02 PM
that does indeed seem to be the case. They also clearly dont like northerners. Reminds me a lil of a Celtic website the way some of them are talking. What club forums are popular? I know foot.ie obviously and cork and bohs have ones. What about the rest?

I am constantly busy with our own one to bother looking round.

Éanna
23/03/2005, 10:35 PM
What club forums are popular? I know foot.ie obviously and cork and bohs have ones. What about the rest?

I am constantly busy with our own one to bother looking round.
harps one is busy enough, as is drogs, and the rovers ultras one is very busy too. waterford and pats are a bit quieter, but fairly interesting.

De Town
23/03/2005, 10:40 PM
harps one is busy enough, as is drogs, and the rovers ultras one is very busy too. waterford and pats are a bit quieter, but fairly interesting.
Our 1 is only up and running a few months, give it time :D

www.ltfcforum.com which is run by the famous mr. max power!

Carlin
24/03/2005, 6:35 PM
They also clearly dont like northerners.

We don't like anyone.

pineapple stu
24/03/2005, 6:42 PM
What club forums are popular? I know foot.ie obviously and cork and bohs have ones. What about the rest?
Bray, UCD, Galway, Sligo, Longford, Limerick and Cobh are based here. Dublin City and Cork City are by and large based here, though they do have an alternative forum (I think this is Dublin City's main one though, while this was Cork's main one before some left due to conspiracies against their freedom of speech or something :rolleyes: )

Drogs, Waterford, Kildare and Athlone are all on the irishfootie.net system; the former two are busier than the latter two obviously. Bohs and Kilkenny are at proboards. Dundalk's orielweb.com and Derry's derrychitchat.com are busy enough. There's links to all the forums in the various sections here though. A couple of clubs have more than one forum (e.g. Longford, Bohs, Cork). though I don't see the point to be honest.

I usually drop in on them all every now and again (usually to do a quick search for attendances!) - obviously the quieter ones are very easy to predict. I think something like what the Irish League have on IrishLeagueForums.net is what many foot.ie users would like to see the site develop into though!

Gareth
25/03/2005, 10:35 AM
Its back. At last.

Shelbourne Chat (http://www.shelbournefcchat.100megs12.com/chat/index.php)

Its a different url so change the path in your favorites if you have one.

conboy
28/03/2005, 8:37 PM
Its back. At last.

Shelbourne Chat (http://www.shelbournefcchat.100megs12.com/chat/index.php)

Its a different url so change the path in your favorites if you have one.
Yeah it's back just in time to report on your looming future as a second fiddle side who can no longer kick the oppositition out of the way as an alternative to playing football. A home draw to Portadown and an away loss to a weakened Cork City side. Ye're losing yer grip and oh that big wage bill ye have. Did ye really think Fenlon was worth a five year contract? Brave very brave, :D :D

dancinpants
28/03/2005, 8:42 PM
Derry's derrychitchat.com are busy enough!

Try derrycitychat.com , its busier. :rolleyes: :D

eL Bettor
15/08/2014, 2:50 PM
Where is the forum now?

Briuk
26/02/2016, 10:33 AM
Where is the forum now?

Any news on this?