PDA

View Full Version : st pat's game

dalo
14/02/2002, 9:18 AM
onto something more postive (i hope.....) any predictions?

how many fans are heading to the Pat's game on Sunday. I for one will be there.

actually i hate watching city in richmond park when they play pat's. talking about a hot reception. should be a interesting game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troy.McClure
14/02/2002, 11:19 AM
We are going to loose, for 1 simple reason. We have beeten Pats twice :eek: this year. AFIK we have never beeten they 3 times in 1 season so we are jinksed for this one! ;)

pete
14/02/2002, 11:36 AM
I'll be there too. Hate the ground but McDowells one of best pre/post match pubs in the eL. Never any hassle from Pats fans before or after games although can't say the same for the thieving junkies from the around the area.

In contrast to comments on last weeks show apparently highlights will be on Sunday Sport that sunday evening too.

Pats to win 5-0.

James
14/02/2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by pete
I'll be there too. Hate the ground but McDowells one of best pre/post match pubs in the eL. Never any hassle from Pats fans before or after games although can't say the same for the thieving junkies from the around the area.

In contrast to comments on last weeks show apparently highlights will be on Sunday Sport that sunday evening too.

Pats to win 5-0.

pete u taking the bus there this time eh!

city to win in front of an adoring away support 2-1
cahill and morely

Éanna
14/02/2002, 12:06 PM
we'll probably win then gunther will tell all his "critics" what he thinks of them and praise his honest bunch of lads, before losing the next 4 games in a row. GO LIAM

Gary
14/02/2002, 12:11 PM
As things are so bad, one would be forgiven that they can get worse. But as always City will pull oneout of nowhere, therefore making Gunthers allies smug.

City 2-0