PDA

View Full Version : Away fans in Cork

Bray Head
23/03/2005, 10:08 AM
Lads, you should note that Cork have moved the section for away fans to the smaller stand opposite the main stand. There is a seperate gate for away fans. A full map of the ground is available on Cork's web site. We should be able to make more noise in the smaller stand.

Fair_play_boy
24/03/2005, 9:46 PM
. . . and the seats you get are much closer to the action. The atmosphere in that stand is brilliant even with a few dozen people shouting together. Hope you enjoy the trip.

thecorner
24/03/2005, 9:51 PM
how many of ye are travelling down

ccfcgirl
24/03/2005, 9:53 PM
how many of ye are travelling down
i just asked the same question at the same time ,great minds think alike

thecorner
24/03/2005, 9:56 PM
i just asked the same question at the same time ,great minds think alike

fok...getting worried now :D

Bray Head
25/03/2005, 10:00 AM
We have one full coach and others travelling by car & train. Should be about 100 or so.

KR's Post
26/03/2005, 9:25 AM
. . . and the seats you get are much closer to the action. The atmosphere in that stand is brilliant even with a few dozen people shouting together. Hope you enjoy the trip.
Oh it was ye, and it was and we certainly DID.... ;) ;) ;) Think there was 100 of us with a total of 20 or so singers...... Apparently from what a report has come about is that we OUT-SANG the cork fans. Thats coming from a couple of people who were in the Donnie Ford stand.. Altough i didn't think so. But ah well, we got a draw, i don't care if they were better with the atmosphere. ;)