PDA

View Full Version : Weres The Moaners Now

Locker
23/03/2005, 9:54 AM
Haven't heard any1 critising Devo yet,if you really wanted the best for the club,yous be cheering devo on.ROO your right Ryaner and longer get the most stick, but did you see how well they played a bit of encourgement migth help there doing there best unlike some. :mad:

lowflyingseagul
23/03/2005, 10:02 AM
still sack devo that goes without saying.

centre mid
23/03/2005, 10:16 AM
Everyone was excited about the start, the pats game was a great result and has filled everyone with a bit of confidence that wasnt there. but there hasnt really been any new faces, i dont think one decent result changes what has been said before, the cork game is going to be really, really tough.

KK77
23/03/2005, 10:44 AM
I think people who criticised Devo were only doing so for the long term future of the club and team and all still were behind the him and the team despite their thoughts though i agree one result doens't change anything though great all the same

Roo69
23/03/2005, 10:53 AM
Everyone was excited about the start, the pats game was a great result and has filled everyone with a bit of confidence that wasnt there. but there hasnt really been any new faces, i dont think one decent result changes what has been said before, the cork game is going to be really, really tough.

In fairness, it will for tough for every single club to travel to play in cork ! not just Bray

Fair_play_boy
26/03/2005, 4:54 PM
. . . the cork game is going to be really, really tough.It was, but on us, not Bray!!! :( After soaking up a lot of pressure for the first half, Devlin saw City behaving as though the three points were in the bag. When Bray came out to play, the football was lively and attractive. Best of luck to ye for the rest of the season. If that is typical of how ye play, ye deserve success, IMHO.