PDA

View Full Version : Predictions For the Season

gustavo
22/03/2005, 12:06 PM
so where do you think we will finish this season!

i personally think we will miss out , but not by as much as in previous years , mainly due to lack of experience and a clinical goalscorer

Da Real Rover
22/03/2005, 4:27 PM
I'd say that we could just about manage the play off place because if you look at the rest of the league, whos better than us other than moneybags Dublin.

Red Soldier
22/03/2005, 5:14 PM
I agree with the current squad of players i think we can give any team in the division a run for their money

1 9 2 8
22/03/2005, 6:13 PM
If we stay injury free this season I see no reason why we can't win it :D

sligoman
22/03/2005, 7:26 PM
Of course we'll win it. My betting slip says so anyway :D

dahamsta
24/03/2005, 10:43 AM
Crap split to here (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=23329). If I see another Galway fan stirring in here they'll be banned permanently from Foot.ie.

adam

1 9 2 8
24/03/2005, 9:08 PM
After our result in Dublin I think we can win it :D

Da Real Rover
25/03/2005, 7:35 AM
After our result in Dublin I think we can win it :D I'd have to agree with 1928 that after that result in Tolka that we could we'll win it and our win against Kildare

redno1
25/03/2005, 8:03 AM
If we stay injury free this season I see no reason why we can't win it :D
i agree with you on this one but i doubt that we will be able to go the whole season without one or two knocks to the players

MarkyH
25/03/2005, 11:24 AM
After seeing the match last night, I can see no reason why they can't go on and win this league

Scout
25/03/2005, 12:23 PM
After seeing the match last night, I can see no reason why they can't go on and win this league

Sligo Rovers win the league???? Ha dont make me laugh.. they have got to be one of the poorest sides in Ireland this year.. Granted two or three years ago they had a fine mix of young and experienced players.. now where are all these young players gone..
Sligo are renouned for producing some of the best young players.. look at sommerhill colleges record.. but where are these players today..
" Im good at soccer, get me out of Sligo".......
Lads concentrate on ure singers.. might have more fun...
Up Westlife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redzer
25/03/2005, 2:28 PM
Sligo Rovers win the league???? Ha dont make me laugh.. they have got to be one of the poorest sides in Ireland this year.. Granted two or three years ago they had a fine mix of young and experienced players.. now where are all these young players gone..
Sligo are renouned for producing some of the best young players.. look at sommerhill colleges record.. but where are these players today..
" Im good at soccer, get me out of Sligo".......
Lads concentrate on ure singers.. might have more fun...
Up Westlife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Director, Can we not get rid of this Galway trash once and for all???????

sligoman
25/03/2005, 2:34 PM
Director, Can we not get rid of this Galway trash once and for all???????

Yeah, I suppose if you pm Dahamsta or another mod he'll dump it. After all he did say:

If I see another Galway fan stirring in here they'll be banned permanently from Foot.ie.

adam