PDA

View Full Version : Programmes for the Bray and Shels games.

Storysham
21/03/2005, 5:02 PM
I really hope there is a seperate programme for each game and not a double issue. Usually i wouldnt mind but i'd love a one off for the SC. Being involved in the production of sports programmes i understand how much work and effort goes in, but surely a bit of effort could be made for citys first Setanta Cup game and not have it ruined by having bray wanderers plastered across the front.

KR's Post
21/03/2005, 5:23 PM
not have it ruined by having bray wanderers plastered across the front.
Hey Hey..... Thats not nice, is it. On another note do you know if Any Pubs/hotels opening there Bars on Friday????? Probs NOT because it's illegal. We got 1 Last year on GOOD FRIDAY in LIMERICK!!

Storysham
21/03/2005, 5:31 PM
Hey Hey..... Thats not nice, is it. On another note do you know if Any Pubs/hotels opening there Bars on Friday????? Probs NOT because it's illegal. We got 1 Last year on GOOD FRIDAY in LIMERICK!!

Didnt mean to disrespect Bray i would just like a separate programme to celebrate Cork Citys first Setanta Cup game.

Éanna
21/03/2005, 5:54 PM
AFAIK, its a double issue

adamd164
21/03/2005, 7:05 PM
Shag it anyway, no token SC-First Game issue

The Donie Forde
22/03/2005, 12:30 PM
I really hope there is a seperate programme for each game and not a double issue. Usually i wouldnt mind but i'd love a one off for the SC. Being involved in the production of sports programmes i understand how much work and effort goes in, but surely a bit of effort could be made for citys first Setanta Cup game and not have it ruined by having bray wanderers plastered across the front.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it is a double issue Storysham. We'd much prefer a seperate issue for the Setanta but the Easter weekend situation with printers etc hasn't helped matters. It all proved too damn awkward, so the club decided to double up. Post your thoughts after you see it anyway, we'd be interested.

Donie

Bray Head
23/03/2005, 10:02 AM
Have to agree that a seperate programme should have been produced for City's first game in the Setanta cup. If this competition takes off it could have been a collectors item in years to come for Cork fans. Most clubs do produce double programmes now when they have 2 home games in a short period which is understandable considering the printing costs. The programme will now be a collectors item for Bray fans to mark our first league win in Cork since 1987.

patsh
23/03/2005, 10:21 AM
The programme will now be a collectors item for Bray fans to mark our first league win in Cork since 1987.
And that post will be a reminder of the fantasies that some Bray fans believe in!.....:D