PDA

View Full Version : Felix Healy

superal
21/03/2005, 1:48 PM
On that performance they’re not a bad side but I don’t think they’re as good as we made them look.

“We would have made 11 donkeys look good tonight the way we played. We didn’t perform. We let the occasion get to us.”

Finn Harps manager Felix Healy after Saturday night's meeting with Cork City FC. What the F*** is on about

James
21/03/2005, 1:51 PM
if you are quoting a newspaper or online source please link / mention source in future

cheers

sullanefc
21/03/2005, 5:12 PM
I read that quote in today's Mirror and I wouldn't take any notice of it. He's probably just trying to talk up his own boys and maybe gee them up a bit.

Fair_play_boy
22/03/2005, 5:34 PM
It is repeated in Today's Echo, so he must've defo said it. ;) If he did say it, what a prat. That sort of jingoism belongs to another era. No place for it in todays more down to earth exchanges between clubs. Rico and the team are right to ignore the taunt. It'd only encourage him!

Troy.McClure
22/03/2005, 5:37 PM
He's only giving his guys a well needed kick up the @rse (which they need!). I dont think that it was ment as a slur against City.

patsh
23/03/2005, 7:22 AM
He's only giving his guys a well needed kick up the @rse (which they need!). I dont think that it was ment as a slur against City.
He was a bit whingy about City all right, just like Moaner Matthews last year, but I think it was mostly aimed at his own players and how badly he felt they played.