PDA

View Full Version : Dan Connor

superal
21/03/2005, 1:45 PM
Connor predicts ball problems for goalkeepers

Connor was caught out by the swerve of the ball for Alan Murphy’s first strike in Derry City’s 2-0 victory over Drogheda

Obviously, I can’t be seen to be blaming the balls but they are totally different. They are not as heavy as last year’s ball and they do move,” he said.

The Balls move !!!!

James
21/03/2005, 1:49 PM
moved to EL section

BohDiddley
21/03/2005, 2:40 PM
The Balls move !!!!
I'm sure the pharisees at Shelbourne will find a clause somewhere to deal with that!

OneRedArmy
21/03/2005, 3:07 PM
I'm sure the pharisees at Shelbourne will find a clause somewhere to deal with that!

Watch the goal on EL weekly......... goal of the season candidate already :D

Poor Dan didn't even move. It must have been the ball!

adamd164
21/03/2005, 4:31 PM
:D :p
Someone get on the blower to Ollie

BobtheDrog
21/03/2005, 5:35 PM
it does seem to move a bit oddly heard one of the leeds players mention it after the match sunday, dan certainly seemed to be moving to his right only for it to swerve the other way but this is something thats happening in football now the balls are getting lighter and harder to read have read articles with numerous top keepers in which they say the same thing as the ball get lighter it gets more and more difficult for them to read the flight of it

Fair_play_boy
24/03/2005, 9:22 PM
it does seem to move a bit oddly heard one of the leeds players mention it after the match sunday, dan certainly seemed to be moving to his right only for it to swerve the other way but this is something thats happening in football now the balls are getting lighter and harder to read have read articles with numerous top keepers in which they say the same thing as the ball get lighter it gets more and more difficult for them to read the flight of itBob could you please add a few full stops or commas to your post havent got a frigging clue what you are saying but admit it has potential to be interesting with all those words :D

kevincronin2000
25/03/2005, 9:32 AM
Oh how i hate the mention of his name. At least he is split from his thug friend renolds.

1Davy
25/03/2005, 10:54 AM
Connor predicts ball problems for goalkeepers

Connor was caught out by the swerve of the ball for Alan Murphy’s first strike in Derry City’s 2-0 victory over Drogheda

Obviously, I can’t be seen to be blaming the balls but they are totally different. They are not as heavy as last year’s ball and they do move,” he said.

The Balls move !!!!

Yeh, if had of been last year balls, he would have saved them. :rolleyes:

BobtheDrog
25/03/2005, 2:51 PM
Bob could you please add a few full stops or commas to your post havent got a frigging clue what you are saying but admit it has potential to be interesting with all those words :D

will try but its very difficult, i have an allergy to punctuation ;)