PDA

View Full Version : Mourinho Chaged.. Delighted

Eire06
21/03/2005, 9:59 AM
Delighted.. Hate Mourinho

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has been charged by Uefa with bringing the game into disrepute.
The charge comes following The Blues' bitter complaints in the aftermath of their 2-1 defeat to Barcelona in their UEFA Champions League tie at Camp Nou last month.
Mourinho had accused his opposite number Frank Rijkaard of entering referee Anders Frisk's dressing room at half time.
After the game, Chelsea dispatched a report to Uefa citing their grievances at Camp Nou and included the Rijkaard allegation in their dossier.
But Uefa have now charged Mourinho, his assistant Steve Clarke and club security official Les Miles with bringing the game into disrepute by making 'wrong and unfounded statements'.
European football's governing body have confirmed the trio have been charged in connection with the report they received from the runaway Premiership leaders.
"Uefa today announced the opening of disciplinary proceedings against Chelsea FC, head coach Jose Mourinho, assistant manager Steve Clarke and security responsible Les Miles for making false declarations, notably in the complaint sent by Chelsea FC following the UEFA Champions League match played against FC Barcelona at the Camp Nou on 23 February 2005," read a statement on Uefa's official website.
"By further disseminating these wrong and unfounded statements, Chelsea FC allowed its technical staff to deliberately create a poisoned and negative ambience amongst the teams and to put pressure on the refereeing officials."
Since the game at Camp Nou, Swedish official Frisk has retired from top-level refereeing after receiving threats against himself and his family.
Uefa's Control and Disciplinary Body will hear the case against Mourinho, Clarke and Miles on March 31.

blobbyblob
21/03/2005, 10:02 AM
And that will cause him to lose sleep why?

Eire06
21/03/2005, 10:26 AM
And that will cause him to lose sleep why?

I'm delighted for Frisk..

But after all the hassle he's been through its little consoliation..
Both him and his Family have recieved numerious threats and as a result of this he will not ref another football match after being forced into early retirement..

Hopefully Uefa will come up with a good punishment (that will cause him to loose some sleep) and not just a fine which which will mean nothing to that club.. :mad:

He is a disgrace to football

blobbyblob
21/03/2005, 10:30 AM
Yeah - I agree with you but its not going to change the man that is Moriniho or the chelsea machine. At the end of the day Frisk is the loser.

4tothefloor
21/03/2005, 3:38 PM
Mourinho and Clarke will probably be banned for the tie Vs Bayern, possibly even for the rest of the tournament. Good enough for the smarmy pr1ck

UEFA aren't going to just hand out a fine, they're going to have to be seen to take a stand here. In any case, don't be surprised to see Chelsea done by a refereeing decision in this competition yet..........UEFA refereees aren't at all impressed with what has gone on.

sligoman
21/03/2005, 4:18 PM
Mourinho Chaged.. Delighted

Oh no, he's been chaged? Typical Galway fan spelling :D :D

Eire06
21/03/2005, 4:21 PM
Oh no, he's been chaged? Typical Galway fan spelling :D :D

Oh I wish I had a exciting life like you going aroung checking peoples spelling mistakes... :rolleyes:

It may be typical Galway because for most of us Bearla is not our first Language, Gaeilge is so please excuse my ignorance....

jockser
21/03/2005, 4:27 PM
Oh I wish I had a exciting life like you going aroung checking peoples spelling mistakes... :rolleyes:

It may be typical Galway because for most of us Bearla is not our first Language, Gaeilge is so please excuse my ignorance....

ouch!!

sligoman
21/03/2005, 4:29 PM

So many mistakes there and so little time :rolleyes: , and just because your from Galway it does'nt mean that you can speak Irish, and you dont know me, maybe I am fluent in Irish you cant tell.

Eire06
21/03/2005, 4:34 PM
So many mistakes there and so little time :rolleyes: , and just because your from Galway it does'nt mean that you can speak Irish, and you dont know me, maybe I am fluent in Irish?

I can speak Irish never said all Galwegians can speak Irish please read my post correctly and I thought you were looking out for mistakes :eek: you disappoint me
And Never said you weren't fluent in Irish..
Come on please try and keep up..
;)

Oh ya and I don't think I really want to know you, your life seems far to exciting for little old me :rolleyes:

sligoman
21/03/2005, 4:39 PM
It may be typical Galway because for most of us Bearla is not our first Language, Gaeilge is

Most of ye? :confused: I doubt that very much, I'd say most of ye speak English. :rolleyes:

Eire06
21/03/2005, 4:46 PM
Most of ye? :confused: I doubt that very much, I'd say most of ye speak English. :rolleyes:
Oh we speak English aswell :rolleyes:

Poor Student
21/03/2005, 6:46 PM
So many mistakes there and so little time :rolleyes: , and just because your from Galway it does'nt mean that you can speak Irish, and you dont know me, maybe I am fluent in Irish you cant tell.

Perhaps you were being ironic or perhaps that was just some Sligo punctuation. ;)

Dillo
21/03/2005, 9:20 PM
Jose Mourinho is an absolute legend and the at the moment is recognised as the best young manager in the world. How anybody could brand the current european champion a 'football enemy' is beyond me. His achievements with FC Porto have been nothing short of remarkable. While budgeting on a shoe string he managed to win every domestic and european honour in the game within a couple of seasons. During his reign he plucked many unheard of players from the lower portuguese divisions and moulded them into superstars. He places his emphasis on the 'group' as opposed to individualism and his unique football philosophy and methodology have worked wonders sice he left Barca as assistant to Bobby Robson. His confidence, arrogance and inner belief are there for all to see. Unlike many managers, Jose is never afraid to voice his opinions and for this he must surely be idolised. I would strongly advise all you begrudgers to go and read his autobiography and see for yourselves the make up of this man. Just because you've jumped on the ManUre bandwagon over the years is no reason to hate this man. Maybe you're a bitter 'Gunner', or maybe you're a frustrated scouser still cursin his recent cheeky gesture in Cardiff. Whatever the reason, one must face up to the fact that the Premiership is entering a new era of dominance with Mourinho's Chelsea ready to pounce on every piece of silverware available to them.

Karlos
22/03/2005, 8:10 AM
Jose Mourinho is an absolute legend and the at the moment is recognised as the best young manager in the world. .

I would agree with you that he is the best young coach around at the moment and an inspiration to young coaches worldwide who have never played the game at a high level, just like Mr. Wenger!

He places his emphasis on the 'group' as opposed to individualism and his unique football philosophy and methodology have worked wonders . I don't believe he places anymore emphasis on the 'group' than Fergie or Wenger for example.

As for his football philiosophy it has certainly been successful but then again so has Fergie's for such a long time and Arsene's, philosophies, diet and fitness reveloutions in the mid-90's was ground breaking for english football and extending player's careers. I don't believe he's any more special than other successful managers.

Unlike many managers, Jose is never afraid to voice his opinions and for this he must surely be idolised..

This is happening for years with Fergie, Wenger and many others before Mourniho even came. How can we forget the outspoken Fergie's comments about Stuart Pearce leading to the infamous Keegan break down or Wenger's outspoken comments on Van Nistelrooy (for which he was fined 3 times more than Mourinho for his similar comments about Man Utd!)

I would strongly advise all you begrudgers to go and read his autobiography and see for yourselves the make up of this man. . I have and it is an interesting read. I didn't however find anything out of the ordinary in his coaching style or methods that isn't already widely advised by the lecturers on any of the UEFA courses I've attended. What did stand out was ability to deal with people icluding the media.

The hype in the papers surrounding him has annoyed me though - When Wenger said 'I think we can go the whole season unbeaten' it was laughed at and ridiculed not considered cool and arrogant - statements like this and others by other top managers show their belief in their teams and their confidence. I believe that most of the top managers feel like this about their teams - Mourniho's skill imo is portraying his belief's to the media in a very journalist friendly way which has no doubt helped bolstered his career (but may be about to backfire - re: recent fa and uefa charges)

Just because you've jumped on the ManUre bandwagon over the years is no reason to hate this man. Maybe you're a bitter 'Gunner', or maybe you're a frustrated scouser still cursin his recent cheeky gesture in Cardiff. Whatever the reason, one must face up to the fact that the Premiership is entering a new era of dominance with Mourinho's Chelsea ready to pounce on every piece of silverware available to them.

Gunner yes, bitter no. I have great respect for what Mourinho has achieved (more so in Porto, if i'm honest). I belive great managers take a team and mould them with minimum spending. Fergie achieved this when he brought his kids through and won trophies, Wenger has achieved this consistantly with minimum investment and Mourniho did also at Porto.

So congratulations to Chelsea (and the increasing number of chelsea shirt wearing folk!) for equalling that other great london club Tottenham's record of 2 league championships some time shorty.

Thankfully the one thing money can't buy is a history :rolleyes:

(now that last line is a bitter Gooner in action! :) )

Dillo
31/03/2005, 2:39 PM
Jose today got a two match touchline ban in Nyon which means he won't be able to go into 'war' (as he says himself) with his men for both CL legs against Bayern Munich next week. In addition to this, he was fined £9,000 but his touchline ban is what will really upset The 'Special One'. Lets hope J Terry and co can come through both legs so Jose can regain his position on the touchline for the semi final against Juventus!

TheJamaicanP.M.
31/03/2005, 2:49 PM
Jose today got a two match touchline ban in Nyon which means he won't be able to go into 'war' (as he says himself) with his men for both CL legs against Bayern Munich next week. In addition to this, he was fined £9,000 but his touchline ban is what will really upset The 'Special One'. Lets hope J Terry and co can come through both legs so Jose can regain his position on the touchline for the semi final against Juventus!

Agree 100% with you Dillo. We all remember what happened the last time Jose had a touchline ban in European competition. His team went on to win the tie and the UEFA Cup. I hope that this time they can win the Champions League. One thing is for sure though. Jose will probably cry as his men go into war without his guiding hand. When this happens, I just hope that Jose knows that our hearts are with him and his team. C'mon the Blues!

anto1208
31/03/2005, 3:09 PM
i think jose is class ,great manager and allways says whats on his mind pity a few more are nt like him , wenger and fergie could learn from him and stop there sad little "mind games" rubbish

Dotsy
31/03/2005, 3:34 PM
i think jose is class ,great manager and allways says whats on his mind pity a few more are nt like him , wenger and fergie could learn from him and stop there sad little "mind games" rubbish

Mourinho took playing mind games to a new level with the crap he came out with after the match in Barcelona. He might be a good manager but so why does he feel he has to resort to those kind of tactics. I hope Chelski get hammered by Bayern next week. Rafa Benitez, now there is a gentleman and a good manager.

TheJamaicanP.M.
31/03/2005, 3:39 PM
Mourinho took playing mind games to a new level with the crap he came out with after the match in Barcelona. He might be a good manager but so why does he feel he has to resort to those kind of tactics. I hope Chelski get hammered by Bayern next week. Rafa Benitez, now there is a gentleman and a good manager.

Example of a Liverpool fan still reeling after the league cup defeat in Cardiff. :rolleyes:

Roo69
31/03/2005, 3:56 PM

What a really stupid thing to say, how could Fergie learn anything form Jose ? He's been there and done it ALL. Jose has a long long way to go before he can be even classed in the same league as managers such as Ferguson, Busby, Shankley etc........

Sure he won't even be with Chelsea long enough to prove himself to be so loyal and successful as the above.

anto1208
31/03/2005, 4:35 PM

how is saying stuff after the game going to help you !!!!, but he is dead right refs should nt be having little chats with managers during half time .
he is just saying whats on his mind

anto1208
31/03/2005, 4:41 PM
[QUOTE=Roo69]What a really stupid thing to say, how could Fergie learn anything form Jose ?QUOTE]

he could learn not to waste 30 mill on rooney when it is very plain to see that utd needed a central defender 2 midfeilders and a keeper instead :rolleyes: and you allready have ruud saha and smith as strikers !!

Dotsy
01/04/2005, 10:15 AM
Example of a Liverpool fan still reeling after the league cup defeat in Cardiff. :rolleyes:

No not the case. Trust me I don't lose any sleep over any Liverpool result. I like to see them do well but when they are beaten fair and square then so be it. I just think Mourinho is an arrogant git who will stoop to anything to gain an advantge over his rivals. Bit old fashioned in my thinking maybe, but there you go.

Dotsy
01/04/2005, 10:28 AM
how is saying stuff after the game going to help you !!!!, but he is dead right refs should nt be having little chats with managers during half time .
he is just saying whats on his mind

I don't think he just said that the ref had a chat with Rijkaard. I seem to remember him claiming that Rikaard and the ref closeted themselves in the refs room on their own. Apparently he was only relying on what his assistants told him :rolleyes: Funny that Chelsea are now saying they probably won't be appealing UEFA's decision to ban him, I wonder why if he is so sure he was right :confused: You are not serioulsy trying to tell us that he wasn't trying to rile Barcelona and Rijkaard with his accusations and more probably trying to put pressure on the ref for the return game. Managers who try to play these type of mind games really get on my nerves. If he is so confident in his teams ability why not let them prove it on the pitch without acting the gobsh*te.

Roo69
01/04/2005, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=Roo69]What a really stupid thing to say, how could Fergie learn anything form Jose ?QUOTE]

he could learn not to waste 30 mill on rooney when it is very plain to see that utd needed a central defender 2 midfeilders and a keeper instead :rolleyes: and you allready have ruud saha and smith as strikers !!

Spending millions on any player is a sin in itself but thats the way football is. Rooney is an investment for the future, best young player in world football bar none. The boy will be a complete genius, he still has a good 15 years of football left in him ffs.

How much did Jose pay for Drogba ? :D and Carvehillo ? :D

anto1208
01/04/2005, 4:49 PM
Spending millions on any player is a sin in itself but thats the way football is. Rooney is an investment for the future, best young player in world football bar none. The boy will be a complete genius, he still has a good 15 years of football left in him ffs.

How much did Jose pay for Drogba ? :D and Carvehillo ? :D

ill give you that one drogba was not worth any where near 24 mill . rooney is worth every penny of the 30 mill if not more plus they got john rooney as well who is better for free !!!. but everton have better youngsters than rooney coming through vaughan has played 2 games for england u 17's scored 2 has 7 goals in 10 starts for the reserves and was on the bench for the last 3 games he is only 16 .he should start this season and he'll smash rooneys record !.