PDA

View Full Version : Thank you from finn park

kevincronin2000
20/03/2005, 11:36 AM
Just a quick thanks to the Derry city fans who gave the Rebel Army a bit of support last night.

"We" are top of the leauge say ...............................

A face
20/03/2005, 12:52 PM
Just a quick thanks to the Derry city fans who gave the Rebel Army a bit of support last night.

Haha ... whats the story ... was there many Derry fans there ?? :p

1Davy
20/03/2005, 3:25 PM
Haha ... whats the story ... was there many Derry fans there ?? :p

There was quite a lot of us there.

It was too easy for you.

martin_rules_ie
20/03/2005, 5:29 PM
ya there was three lads with DCFC jerseys standin in front of me. they started the 'sheep shaggers' chant!! nice lads-fair play for lendin some support! :cool:

kevincronin2000
20/03/2005, 5:34 PM
By the way i didn't pi$s on the candystripes painted on the wall of the "toilets".

corkharps
21/03/2005, 9:58 AM
ya there was three lads with DCFC jerseys standin in front of me. they started the 'sheep shaggers' chant!! nice lads-fair play for lendin some support! :cool:

Thats the auld Derry wit and humour for ye! :rolleyes:

dortie
22/03/2005, 7:21 PM

"We" are top of the leauge say ...............................

Id say the majority of the 300 or so (or more) who travelled to Drogheda were to sick to head down on Saturday (There might have been more if it was this weekend). Well done anyway, although Finn Park aint very hard to come away with 3 points. :D

sligoman
22/03/2005, 7:46 PM
ya there was three lads with DCFC jerseys standin in front of me. they started the 'sheep shaggers' chant!!

Well done Derry! :D :D