PDA

View Full Version : longest thread ever!

fonzi
12/02/2002, 12:31 PM
with all this anger and brutallity happnin' here, why not lighten the atmosphere up with

THE LONGEST THREAD IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!

it could be done with things such as Murphy jokes or ordinary City jokes or what have ya.
any one intrested?

James
12/02/2002, 12:52 PM
no, not really fonzi, maybe you could do that sort of rubbish over on citynet though, plenty of kids to follow your example over there,

Troy.McClure
12/02/2002, 12:59 PM
Lighten up James, where's the love man?
:)

James
12/02/2002, 1:13 PM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure
Lighten up James, where's the love man?
:)

lighten up...what the f...this club is going down the toliet and all fonzi can wry about is having some stupid longest thread..

unbeleivable...
IMO there are alot more important things to be discussed.

dalo
12/02/2002, 1:21 PM
oh dear god the forum is dying a death as all the good humour is being sucked out. ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH :cool:

dahamsta
12/02/2002, 1:29 PM
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34772

If you're going to do it, do it in off-topic please. This longest thread stuff is getting on my wick.

adam

Troy.McClure
12/02/2002, 1:38 PM
Originally posted by James

lighten up...what the f...this club is going down the toliet and all fonzi can wry about is having some stupid longest thread..

unbeleivable...
IMO there are alot more important things to be discussed.

Realistically, do you actually think that what is written on this message board will have a profound impact on the club?
If you think yes, then you are a sad, sad man :(

James
12/02/2002, 1:41 PM
of course i dont ..
a message board..any message board is what it is..a message board...all i said was there are more important things to discuss troy..rather then some stupid longest thread ala the one that was deleted...

Troy.McClure
12/02/2002, 2:24 PM
But things can still be a bit more relaxed. (While not putting a blame on anyone) Gerry was "bullied" (for want of a better word) out of this site. Im all for people having different opinions (otherwise I wouldnt be here) but when some one writes something, they shouldnt be blasted out of it. Fonzi's thread was light hearted. If you didnt want to be involved in it then you didnt have to reply to it. If there were "more important things to discuss" then you could have moved to a different thread, or started your own.

As I said, lighted up. Here's a smily face to help you on your way :)

dalo
12/02/2002, 2:32 PM
was light hearted. If you didnt want to be involved in it then you didnt have to reply to it. If there were "more important things to discuss" then you could have moved to a different thread, or started your own.

As I said, lighted up. Here's a smily face to help you on your way :)

good lateral thinking there troy i really do think james and neil and co take need to put things into perspective.

increase the love. on the count of three -one, two, three "all we are saying is give murphy a chance, all we are saying is....." :p

Mutteo
12/02/2002, 2:40 PM
when some one writes something, they shouldnt be blasted out of it.

Troy, I think it's obvious to all (and none more than yourself) that unless your opinion is MURPHY OUT then you will be blasted out of it on this bulletin board. Every time yourself or Dalo et al try to make an opinioned statement about why Murphy should stay, all you seem to get is the monotonous whinging (and I mean WHINGING, as in like a baby) from MOST (not all) of the Murphy Out brigade.

James
12/02/2002, 2:47 PM
well from my point of view the converse is also true

i have on numerous occasions laid out what I see as the faults of the current management..yet IMO all i get back are give him a chance....hes only learning..sure isnt he great ..etc etc from the pro-Gunther few ( they dont have enough for a brigade yet :D )

BUT thats ok by me..everyone is intitled to there opinion..even if its wrong :D

i wouldnt say the majority has been whinging though..most postings have been filled with points on both sides so i would refute that statement almost completely

Murphy has pros...but IMO the cons clearly and overwhelmingly outweigh them..

Troy.McClure
12/02/2002, 3:01 PM
well from my point of view the converse is also true

i have on numerous occasions laid out what I see as the faults of the current management..yet IMO all i get back are give him a chance....hes only learning..sure isnt he great ..etc etc from the pro-Gunther few ( they dont have enough for a brigade yet )
As you say, you get 'IMO bla bla bla', not 'You are wrong, we are right, end of story!' Believe it or not, alot of the Gunther Out Birgade are like that :(

BTW I dont think that ANYONE has said "Sure isnt he great" :eek: We are (hopefully) objective, not total fecking eejits (are we?) :D

James
12/02/2002, 3:06 PM
i dont care troy..
we just lost ollie to da $heliban

:mad: :mad:

Peadar
12/02/2002, 7:02 PM
maybe you could do that sort of rubbish over on citynet though, plenty of kids to follow your example over there,

You're one to talk James.
You and your buddy Scotty with that kiddies petition.

Peadar
12/02/2002, 7:11 PM
Believe it or not, alot of the Gunther Out Birgade are like that :(

Don't sound so surprised Troy!
James has multiple logins to this forum and he's half of the Murphy Out Brigade.

James
12/02/2002, 7:15 PM
hey thats waynes baby not mine
i have absolutely nothing to do with it other then signing it which btw others have too peadar..

as for multiple logins - i had another one the obvious boston_celtic whixh was an obviois spoof one that has since been deleted ..so no i dont

Troy.McClure
13/02/2002, 2:13 PM
Originally posted by Peadar

Don't sound so surprised Troy!

Im not surprised Peadar, just disapointed.

Pablo
13/02/2002, 3:24 PM
ah the Irony....attemmpts to quash the longest thread attempt are actually making the threa :D d longer