PDA

View Full Version : Bray 2 - 1 St. Pats

Roo69
18/03/2005, 11:42 PM
Superb result, just what we needed to kick start our season after such a horrible pre-season.

Brilliant team preformance, all the lads did us proud tonight, every last one of them played there part. Was really impressed with Longer and Ryaner - probably the 2 players who have got most stick over the past 2 seasons, they really did the business tonight, Weso was superb as well.

And the good thing about it is that we deserved to win, we had some great spells of possesion were we forced several corners and gave Pats real trouble.

Roll on Cork :D

EnDai
19/03/2005, 12:17 AM
Fair fúcks lads! Indeed an excellent result :) Long may it continue...

centre mid
19/03/2005, 8:35 AM
Great start to the Season - However, St Pats were poor at the back - bit of dodgy keeping for Tressons goal i think - Big smile on my face when Doyle gave the ball away for the first - watched him walking off after the game, Colm tresson went to shake hands and he could barely be bothered to congratulate him. Good to see a decent crowd at the game aswell - Pats had a good few with them though,

What was the story with the all ticket affair - lucky i got there ealry had to queue for about 10 mins

Roll on Cork anyway :)

KR's Post
19/03/2005, 11:24 AM
Superb result, just what we needed to kick start our season after such a horrible pre-season.

Brilliant team preformance, all the lads did us proud tonight, every last one of them played there part. Was really impressed with Longer and Ryaner - probably the 2 players who have got most stick over the past 2 seasons, they really did the business tonight, Weso was superb as well.

And the good thing about it is that we deserved to win, we had some great spells of possesion were we forced several corners and gave Pats real trouble.

Roll on Cork :D
Happy days... F-ucking delighted with the result and what a performance by every single player on the pitch. Well done to everyone, LONGER and RYANER played superb as did WES at the back. Great atmosphere aswell last night. Hopefully now we can take at least a draw in cork. What a start that would be.... Robbie D. did have to score though :eek: . The bit of banter we had with him was great. Roll on CORK :p

lowflyingseagul
19/03/2005, 1:26 PM
great performance, although longer's tackling was good his passing was dreadfull but with foxy, james & mcguinness to come into the team, things are looking up

Bray Head
19/03/2005, 1:41 PM
Great start indeed. I agree that Ryaner & Long played great and I was delighted for them as they were receiving plenty of stick from the fans over the past couple of seasons. Keith's corners at the beginning were not great until they swapped with Ryaner taking over. Looks like Longer will be the free kick expert this season. Great to see Zayed getting physical at last. Great commitment from the lads and good to see Ryaner holding up two fingers (in proper taste) to show that we were 2 up to the Pat's fans after they gave him stick for a bad tackle. If the lads play like that every week we will have a good season.

Seagull
19/03/2005, 1:48 PM
Great performances all round, especially Wes and Jody at the back. Great to see Pip back, did some damage going forward in the second half. Can't agree about Long though- his passing was atrocious but I suppose his commitment couldn't be faulted. :D

pineapple stu
19/03/2005, 5:48 PM
Good to see a decent crowd at the game aswell - Pats had a good few with them though
What sort of crowd was there?

Apparently after the first goal went in, the reporter on RTÉ mentioned that "the multitud...the Bray fans" went wild... ;)

Stevo Da Gull
19/03/2005, 7:15 PM
What sort of crowd was there?

Apparently after the first goal went in, the reporter on RTÉ mentioned that "the multitud...the Bray fans" went wild... ;)

I'd say there were around 3000 there, and u betya we went wild -I wont forget that match for a long time to come :)