PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Scores (LATEST)

De Town
18/03/2005, 7:28 PM
Bohs 1-0 Rovers
Aggrey 26

The size of him. He's a giant :D

Bray 0-0 Pats

Drogs 0-1 Derry
..............Murphy 27

Athlone 0-0 Dundalk

Buller
18/03/2005, 8:32 PM
Bohs 1 : Aggrey 26
Rovers 1 : Feeney 87
:) Thank god!!!

Dazzy
18/03/2005, 8:35 PM
Drogs 0-2 Derry
..............Murphy 27, 66

De Town
18/03/2005, 8:50 PM
Bohs 1: Aggrey 26
Rovers 1: Feeney 85

Bray 2: Zayed 60, Tresson 67
Pats 1: Doyle 86

Drogs 0:
Derry 2: Murphy 27, 66

Athlone 0:
Dundalk 0:

Maynard
18/03/2005, 9:01 PM
Two good wins against the odds for Bray and Derry. Shame the game in Dalyer was brutal, that pitch is going to get alot worse before it gets better.

De Town
18/03/2005, 9:03 PM
Two good wins against the odds for Bray and Derry. Shame the game in Dalyer was brutal, that pitch is going to get alot worse before it gets better.
Bohs played some nice stuff in the first half but the 2nd half was just terrible :(

Derry will be fairly strong this year I think. Thats a great win for them against the "title contenders" Drogheda :rolleyes:

Pats could be in big trouble if they are loosing to the likes of Bray :eek:

Its early days yet though :)

BobtheDrog
18/03/2005, 9:40 PM
derry certainly look very dangerous especially down the wings but bear in mind with injuries and suspensions drogheda only had for substitutes and i'm being generous by including tony o'dowd

pete
18/03/2005, 9:44 PM
Saw last 30mins of Dalyer game. Bohs will struggle to score goals. Hunt won't be able to carry whole team again.

Game was ok, not much skill, kinda frantic like Old Firm derby.

Surprised Derry won at drogs although i do fancy Derry to do really well & maybe get some form of european place. When they visted the cross near end of last season played the best i've ever seen them play in Cork. If can find consistent goalscorer will do well.

Surprised to see Bray even if not much expected of Pats.

Éanna
18/03/2005, 9:47 PM
Surprised Derry won at drogs although i do fancy Derry to do really well & maybe get some form of european place. When they visted the cross near end of last season played the best i've ever seen them play in Cork. If can find consistent goalscorer will do well.
Derry impressed me last season but no cutting edge up front. SOflynn will change that IMO

bluemovie
18/03/2005, 10:31 PM
Two good results for the promoted clubs already. Should be a more interesting relegation battle than last year when Dublin City took to long to get going.

Roo69
18/03/2005, 11:48 PM
We we excellent tonight lads, played really well. I was actually very surprised how well we coped with Pats for most of the game. We even had a few players missing who could have started/been involved (Chopper, McGuinness, Grogan, Gormley, Roache and Dunne) and the most pleaseing thing about it is that we fully deserved to win. VERY early doors yet but a few more preformances like that and well do ok. That win should do the lads a wolrd of confidence. Great to see sucha good crowd as well (well by our standards anyway), estimated 2700+

dortie
19/03/2005, 2:13 PM
derry certainly look very dangerous especially down the wings but bear in mind with injuries and suspensions drogheda only had for substitutes and i'm being generous by including tony o'dowd

Excuses :rolleyes: We had suspensions and injuries too.
Its early days but we have a strong squad this year.

Slash/ED
19/03/2005, 5:42 PM
Is there any radio station covering the Harps City match tonight? Or is it another aertel job?

BobtheDrog
19/03/2005, 6:54 PM
Excuses :rolleyes: We had suspensions and injuries too.
Its early days but we have a strong squad this year.

r u an idiot that you cant read? i said derry looked dangerous and was merely commenting that we were not at full strength we had 6 first team players out last nite, i now you had players out too but not to the same extent

soccermad
19/03/2005, 8:35 PM
2-0 To City.

Kevin Doyle scores in the 48th minute. He ran onto a long ball and went straight through to lift the ball over the goal keeper

soccermad
19/03/2005, 8:49 PM
2 -0 to City... good win and a hand 3 points in the bag