PDA

View Full Version : eircom League Player Statistics

Breifne
16/03/2005, 2:13 PM
I'm currently setting up a player statistics site, with all information on every player in the league.

Appearances, Bookings, Dismissals, goals, and loads of little quirky things,

The only problem with this is getting the info, i'd really like to get one person in each club, who would compile the info for each home game for the whole season. I have a single page, and it's really easy to keep track off, but obviously one person can not be in two or seven places at the one time.

So if you want to help out with this, (it's only just making some small notes and sending one email for every home game. and it means having complete statistics on every player in the league.

This site should be up and running in the next few weeks, but i need to start collating the data from the start of the league,

PM me or Mail me if you're interested.

Thanks,

CuanaD
16/03/2005, 6:20 PM
Thats the kind of info you SHOULD be able to get from the league. All the details you are looking for are contained in the Referees report & the statistics (but not the report itself) should be made freely available. Might be worth your while contacting the eL admin.

Breifne
18/03/2005, 12:27 PM
Thats the kind of info you SHOULD be able to get from the league. All the details you are looking for are contained in the Referees report & the statistics (but not the report itself) should be made freely available. Might be worth your while contacting the eL admin.

Yes, i agree whole heartedly, but unfortunately that isn't going to happen, so lets shame the league into doing something about it. Can anyone get in touch with me if they want to help out i still have a few clubs not covered, so please get back to me, to ensure that all clubs and all eL games are covered for the season.

Gareth
18/03/2005, 12:35 PM
If you are looking for the Shelbourne Players stats, I get the entire stats for them (appearances, minutes, goals for, etc etc) and they will be on the new shels site which will be online at the weekend. They will be only for competitive games (League, Cups, Europe). No friendly stats. If you wish to reference them, you can, give us a mention thou!!

eirebhoy
18/03/2005, 1:30 PM
You should add assists to that list of stats too. The likes of wingers aren't getting the credit they deserve for setting goals up.

Gareth
18/03/2005, 1:35 PM
Assists are a nightmare to get correctly. But I just might do that, cos goal one - stuart byrne (peno). Its when you miss a game and have to ask someone that the data becomes unreliable!!

Slash/ED
18/03/2005, 1:57 PM
I think between people who were there and the highlights on EL weekly any match you miss you should have a fairly good idea who got the assits on the goals.