PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden a Popstar?

Gibbe84
16/03/2005, 9:24 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005121859,00.html

SaucyJack
16/03/2005, 12:03 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005121859,00.html

she's kinda cute.

Green Tribe
16/03/2005, 12:08 PM
she's kinda cute.

yeah, her whole family are cute.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

patsh
16/03/2005, 2:53 PM
"OSAMA Bin Laden’s niece strolls near the scene of the twin towers outrage — after shocking New Yorkers by trying to launch a POP career in the city. "
Of course she "strolled" near the scene of the attack, that way the Sun can makes it out like she was being disrespectful and couldn't care less about the deaths. And of course it was only that part of New York that she could be found....:rolleyes:

"Arrogant Wafah Bin Ladin, 29, has set her sights on becoming an Arab version of Madonna."
She is "arrogant" because she wants to be a popstar? Well most of the yopung people of this country are arrogant sods so!

"The wannabe spells the family name slightly differently to her uncle but that has not fooled her new neighbours in the Big Apple — scene of the horrific terror attacks masterminded by evil Bin Laden less than four years ago."
There, she wanted to fool you all be spelling her name differently, but thank God for the Sun! they figured out her masterly disguise!

"Furious Richard Gonzalez, 28, who lives near Wafah’s flat off swanky Park Avenue, declared: “It’s weird.” "
This man was SO FURIOUS that he went to the Sun to tell them he thought id was "weird". God Help us if this man ever gets really angry.....

"Wafah’s mega-rich Saudi dad Yeslam is the older brother of Bin Laden."
And just to make sure that we know this girl is EVIL there is the reminder of who here father and uncle are.

"Pals describe her as a spoilt brat.
One said: “She wants to be a pop star but no record company will have her.” The Sun fearlessly went in search of her "pals" and found out just what kind of friends they are......

"Wafah insists: “I love Madonna. And I love Jennifer Lopez — she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.”
She INSISTS on it, even though many,many people would agree with her...Shocking!

"Wafah used to live in New York but fled to London after 9/11.
While in Britain she collaborated with Madonna’s producer Nellee Hooper. But her pop ambitions flopped — which came as no surprise to her divorced mum Carmen, who lives in Switzerland. She said: “When people see my daughter, will they believe that she didn’t have contact with the terrorists?” "
And for those Sun readers who may be a bit slow, (and there wouldn't be to many of those, would there?...:rolleyes: ), they make sure we see the connection between "9/11", "fled", "contact with terrorists"...by now, most Sun readers realise that this girl is ther devil incarnate and DO NOT BUY her records, not because they are probably rubbish, but because SHE WANTS TO KILL US ALL.....:eek:

"Pop Idol judge Simon Cowell said: “There’s only one worse surname you could have to launch a pop career — and that’s Hitler.”"
And finally, for the total moron who still hasn't got it, the clincher to show just how bad, evil and degenerate this young girl is......

And so another vitally important piece of news is brought to you by the Sun, the paper that keeps YOU safe from dark-skinned, nasty people.......:rolleyes:

:D

Éanna
16/03/2005, 3:08 PM
a few deep breaths now pat and it will all be ok :D :D

Pat O' Banton
16/03/2005, 3:34 PM
"OSAMA Bin Laden’s niece strolls near the scene of the twin towers outrage — after shocking New Yorkers by trying to launch a POP career in the city. "
Of course she "strolled" near the scene of the attack, that way the Sun can makes it out like she was being disrespectful and couldn't care less about the deaths. And of course it was only that part of New York that she could be found....:rolleyes:

"Arrogant Wafah Bin Ladin, 29, has set her sights on becoming an Arab version of Madonna."
She is "arrogant" because she wants to be a popstar? Well most of the yopung people of this country are arrogant sods so!

"The wannabe spells the family name slightly differently to her uncle but that has not fooled her new neighbours in the Big Apple — scene of the horrific terror attacks masterminded by evil Bin Laden less than four years ago."
There, she wanted to fool you all be spelling her name differently, but thank God for the Sun! they figured out her masterly disguise!

"Furious Richard Gonzalez, 28, who lives near Wafah’s flat off swanky Park Avenue, declared: “It’s weird.” "
This man was SO FURIOUS that he went to the Sun to tell them he thought id was "weird". God Help us if this man ever gets really angry.....

"Wafah’s mega-rich Saudi dad Yeslam is the older brother of Bin Laden."
And just to make sure that we know this girl is EVIL there is the reminder of who here father and uncle are.

"Pals describe her as a spoilt brat.
One said: “She wants to be a pop star but no record company will have her.” The Sun fearlessly went in search of her "pals" and found out just what kind of friends they are......

"Wafah insists: “I love Madonna. And I love Jennifer Lopez — she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.”
She INSISTS on it, even though many,many people would agree with her...Shocking!

"Wafah used to live in New York but fled to London after 9/11.
While in Britain she collaborated with Madonna’s producer Nellee Hooper. But her pop ambitions flopped — which came as no surprise to her divorced mum Carmen, who lives in Switzerland. She said: “When people see my daughter, will they believe that she didn’t have contact with the terrorists?” "
And for those Sun readers who may be a bit slow, (and there wouldn't be to many of those, would there?...:rolleyes: ), they make sure we see the connection between "9/11", "fled", "contact with terrorists"...by now, most Sun readers realise that this girl is ther devil incarnate and DO NOT BUY her records, not because they are probably rubbish, but because SHE WANTS TO KILL US ALL.....:eek:

"Pop Idol judge Simon Cowell said: “There’s only one worse surname you could have to launch a pop career — and that’s Hitler.”"
And finally, for the total moron who still hasn't got it, the clincher to show just how bad, evil and degenerate this young girl is......

And so another vitally important piece of news is brought to you by the Sun, the paper that keeps YOU safe from dark-skinned, nasty people.......:rolleyes:

:D

Well worth a nomination for post of the month, fair play to you.

See The Sun couldn't be bothered actually speaking to Wafah (surely as a fledgeling pop star she would have been delighted to do the interview) and ask her about her opinion on the attacks. Too much like hard work and why bother doing that when you've already got your story worked out.

Simon Cowell eh? The man who gave you pop careers of people with the surname Robson and Jerome, I don't think we need to comment more on this lang*r.

lopez
16/03/2005, 8:10 PM
The Sun? :confused: Don't you mean The SCUM? I'd rather walk around with a dirty ojo del culo than disrespect it by wiping it with a copy of this rag.

Last time I took time to read any of it was the Irish equivalent last month after the Portugal game. Ahhh! The paper's editorial, with a fresh cut onion stuck under his nose, was praising Tony Blair's apology to the Guildford Four. As I am old enough to remember the rag's editorial the day they were released, I can vouch that the take on the four's innocence has changed dramatically since 1989.

dahamsta
16/03/2005, 9:27 PM
Well worth a nomination for post of the monthSeconded. See the way I did it without quoting the entire post there? :)

Pat O' Banton
17/03/2005, 12:00 PM
:o

I think I get the message!