PDA

View Full Version : OnTrial

harpskid
16/03/2005, 10:15 AM
This forum is getting a month's trial to see how it progresses, so spread the word and ensure that it stays

Mad Moose
18/03/2005, 3:53 PM
How do you mean this forum is on a months trial.I've not taken that too well.Its a very necessary forum if its kids soccer or community. It has paid some dividend to the few who use this particular outlet.

Anyhow thanks Harpskid. Ya know me sor. For i'll kick up a fuss ya know if the trial period is not extended :D........... :mad:

Brendan

Mad Moose
18/03/2005, 3:56 PM
Sorry lads but I'm just not all that impressed that something as important as underage/kids football comes under the heading 'other stuff'. Off Topic, Rubbish etc I can understand but Kids soccer is the starting point, the foundation for every other forum. If ya don't have kids football you don't have a game for the future.

Just a thought mind.

Brendan

Mad Moose
18/03/2005, 7:51 PM
GUY'S IVE MADE MY POINT ABOVE ON THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS SECTION. This forum looks ten times better when you see the kids soccer section.While it has less people involved because the only posters likely are those involved, parents, coaches, club administrators (I'm only two of those listed ;) ) we need this sub-forum and we need the posts and your support.

This is a wonderful and very necessary Sub-forum. I wont be contributing for a while for I'm on hols. Hope its here when I get back!!! Unlike my job which can be taken from under my nose anytime.

Brendan

MervilleUnited
19/03/2005, 9:52 PM
Enjoy the Hols Brendan! As for the trial, where does the public think players playing today for Ireland come from??!! :(

Only 12 trialist players from Ireland were offered contracts in England last season. The future of all Irish Soccer is local, at home! :D

Support the thread! No foot.ie without it in 2010! ;)

Mad Moose
28/03/2005, 2:35 PM
Thats sent the message!!!!! :D :D :D

We're here to stay, we're hear to stay.

Brendan