PDA

View Full Version : Noel King TV3

joey B
15/03/2005, 9:40 AM
Anyone see Noel King on TV3 last night.He was a bit harsh on Harps was'nt he :mad:

sullanefc
15/03/2005, 9:44 AM
I didn''t see it, what did he say? I wouldn't pay much attention to anything he says anyway. Everyone know he is a Shels obsessed idiot.

ThatGuy
15/03/2005, 9:44 AM
Relegation will be between Harps and Bray I think. I was a bit surprised at how adamant he was about Finn Harps, I think Bray will be going straight down again.

Noel King doesn't really have a clue though, and his predictions are meaningless.

joey B
15/03/2005, 9:52 AM
I didn''t see it, what did he say? I wouldn't pay much attention to anything he says anyway. Everyone know he is a Shels obsessed idiot.

He was chatting about doubles for Shelbourne and all this and he reckons UCD will finish in eight and that Harps will struggle.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did'nt UCD lose their 2 best players?
Why he thinks they'll do so well is beyond me :confused: thats right they are from Dublin silly me :mad:

He seemed to ignore the fact that both Bray and UCD have to travel to Finn Park twice :mad:

EireBadBoy
15/03/2005, 10:01 AM
Aul Kinger is only saying what most of us are thinking.... :p

tiktok
15/03/2005, 10:07 AM
King basically said the promoted sides will struggle and that Shels will win the league, neither new nor groundbreaking from he-who-wears-daft-ties

Bald Student
15/03/2005, 10:11 AM

He seemed to ignore the fact that both Bray and UCD have to travel to Finn Park twice :mad:UCD have also signed two replacements as good as those who left.

Remember that Finn Harps have to travel the length of the country every second week. Being from Dublin (or as good as) is a big advantage in this league.

sligoman
15/03/2005, 12:33 PM
Aul Kinger is only saying what most of us are thinking.... :p

Exactly. No offence to Harps but do ye really think ye can do really well this season? :confused: . If Harps stay up then that is an unbelievable season for them. Sorry to say it lads, but yer coming straight back down!

Schumi
15/03/2005, 1:27 PM
No, we lost a striker who hadn't scored in three months and replaced him with two superior players and one good player, hardly our best though.

ConfusedBlue
15/03/2005, 4:23 PM
Sure he didn't even mention Waterford,looks like his vendetta against us has finished now that he has another subject to derise!!!!!!

John83
15/03/2005, 4:29 PM
No, we lost a striker who hadn't scored in three months and replaced him with two superior players and one good player, hardly our best though.
Unless he meant Sullivan and Finn, in which case yes, we did. The strikers we lost, Willie Doyle and Phillip "Batman" Hughes, have been more than replaced, but the midfielders haven't. Gannon is probably up to the job on the right, and Dicker may do grand in the middle, but there's a real question mark hanging over us in midfield for now. That said, I think we'll be tough to beat, and it's IMO, a more talented team than we had going down two years ago, and better motivated and managed.

dortie
15/03/2005, 6:26 PM
Anyone see Noel King on TV3 last night.He was a bit harsh on Harps was'nt he :mad:

Take a long hard look at your team on paper and you will realise he was talking sense.

joey B
16/03/2005, 8:42 AM
I have had a good look at it and I see a good blend of youth and experience.
Felix is'nt stupid if he thought the team was'nt good anuf he would have made more effort to get players in and I'll trust Healy more so than King thank you very much :rolleyes:

dortie
16/03/2005, 9:56 AM
I have had a good look at it and I see a good blend of youth and experience.
Felix is'nt stupid if he thought the team was'nt good anuf he would have made more effort to get players in and I'll trust Healy more so than King thank you very much :rolleyes:

Wait and see.

bluemovie
16/03/2005, 10:11 AM
That was only bitterness out of King. Even if he thought privately that Harps would finish bottom, he shouldn't be so smug about it on TV. Healy will do much more with Harps than King ever could. I'd still think the three promoted clubs will finish in the bottom three, but can't decide in what order.

jamesyod05
16/03/2005, 10:18 AM
Harps will find it tough this year and avoiding relegation will be brilliant and our goal achieved.. But Noel King.. talking through his arse.. He seems to be agaisnt Harps ...

All we can do is wait and see and i hope to God we prove that idiot wrong..
this man only leaves a job half done..
All credit to Felix in last years Achievement.. would not give Kinger the time of day :mad: :mad: