PDA

View Full Version : Alan Kelly reffing Linfield v Glentoran

paudie
14/03/2005, 1:07 PM
Saw on the irishleague forum that Alan Kelly is reffing one of the Linfield Glentoran Setanta Cup games.

Interesting to see how he'll do in a "Big Two" game.

sullanefc
14/03/2005, 1:42 PM
Does this mean that an Irish League Ref will be doing the the City V Shels game? Would make a change to having a Dublin Ref :rolleyes:

tomsoc
14/03/2005, 1:53 PM
David Malcolm is doing the game at the Cross and Mark Courtney the one at Tolka.

joey B
14/03/2005, 2:51 PM
Saw on the irishleague forum that Alan Kelly is reffing one of the Linfield Glentoran Setanta Cup games.

Interesting to see how he'll do in a "Big Two" game.

Yeah wonder how much trouble the d*ckhead will create :mad:

Hibs4Ever
14/03/2005, 2:53 PM
Yeah wonder how much trouble the d*ckhead will create :mad:

Agree. Worse ref in the league, closely followed by Hancock

Wiseguy
14/03/2005, 3:54 PM
Worst ref i ever seen was John Stacey.What a fukkin muppet.I remember one night in Flancare when some of the players were complaining about the wall being to close to the ball so instead of moving the wall back the required distance he moved the ball back instead.Athlone scum to the bone.

OneRedArmy
14/03/2005, 4:18 PM
Agree. Worse ref in the league, closely followed by Hancock

He's actually our highest ranked UEFA official (with Stokes one notch below).

He's by no means the worst in terms of performance.

And its also good to see Harps bitterness still hasn't lessened two seasons later :D

sullanefc
14/03/2005, 5:07 PM
David Malcolm is doing the game at the Cross and Mark Courtney the one at Tolka.

Are they IL refs?

I thought Kelly was the best ref we had in the EL? He obviousley never reffed a Cork City match but anytime I've seen him on TV he looked decent enough.

Slash/ED
14/03/2005, 5:16 PM
He's bleedin' woeful is Kelly, mind you so is pretty much every other ref in this league.