PDA

View Full Version : The first game of the season

A face
14/03/2005, 12:01 AM
So whats the sceal lads, is there a big build up on the radio / papers etc. up your way ?

What kind of a crowd do you all expect ?

Have the fans anything planned display wise ?

thecorner
14/03/2005, 12:03 AM
think u'll find u'll be talking to yourself :)

colblimp
14/03/2005, 12:43 AM
think u'll find u'll be talking to yourself :)

He does that a lot though, anyway. :D ;)

Neish
14/03/2005, 1:49 AM
So whats the sceal lads, is there a big build up on the radio / papers etc. up your way ?

What kind of a crowd do you all expect ?

Have the fans anything planned display wise ?

A bit of chat in the local press but there usually more concerned with the GAA. I would be expecting a crowd of around 2,500-3,000 mayb more.

Head to Junction 15 on Ballybofey's main Street for you pre-match pint(s). Should be a crowd of Harps in their from mid afternoon.

Check out: http://finnharps.irishfootie.net/
This is our main forum,

Can't wait for Saturday

C'mon the Harps

harpskid
14/03/2005, 11:28 AM
Lads the build up will start to take momentum this week. I expect the radio to bombarded with ads for the game as fans are planning to send in texts throughout the week. Hopefully the local papers will give a good preview on the game as well.

As for the fans - look out for our impressive flag display and our drums etc will be in full flow once again as the half way line crew are really looking forward to life back in the premier.

Bring it on!!

BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

A face
14/03/2005, 11:25 PM
I expect the radio to bombarded with ads for the game as fans are planning to send in texts throughout the week.

Right lash out some numbers and email addys and we'll keep telling them we are coming, keep them up to day on the convoy coming up that day, town by town ..... getting closer and closer !! :D

harpskid
15/03/2005, 11:32 AM
Highland Radio:

sport@highlandradio.com

Text line: 087 6025000