PDA

View Full Version : Superstitions

Éanna
11/03/2005, 6:33 PM
Good thread on the Pats board- what superstitions do people have when it comes to matches?

I never wear a CCFC scarf- whenever I go to a game in another country I buy a scarf there and wear that until I get a new one. Also, when I was living in Limerick, I used to turn off the main road on my way down for home games and go the back road for a bit- we always won when I did it.

De Town
11/03/2005, 7:26 PM
Dont really have any myself. Always like to show some sort of LTFC clothing going to matches though.

Troy.McClure
11/03/2005, 10:11 PM
I watched the game we lost to Bohz (the one that was on tv) in a pub in town with my green (http://foot.ie/images/avatars/050228/corkcityhome2003.gif) LCS home shirt from 2003. Anyway we lost and I took it home and got it washed. I brought it to the next few matches and we didnt loose. Next thing I know, since Ive washed the shirt we've won all our games, so it wasnt washed for a full quarter of a season when we went on that end of season run until after the last game of the season. We only dropped 4 points in that time, but no one wanted to sit near me :o

The things Ive dont for this club! :D