PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for Kildare Game

BrAyCMilan
11/03/2005, 5:34 PM
Good chance that Devo will put out his starting 11 for the Pats game when he play's Kildare this weekend. Should beat "The County" but it won't be too easy the way we are currently playing. 2-1 Bray win!

Roo69
13/03/2005, 1:07 PM
Good chance that Devo will put out his starting 11 for the Pats game when he play's Kildare this weekend. Should beat "The County" but it won't be too easy the way we are currently playing. 2-1 Bray win!

Other way around ! Brtay 1-2 Kildare - another defeat :eek: what is going on ? Gormley looked our best player when he came on, dead ball delivery was OUTSTANDING

De Town
13/03/2005, 1:35 PM
Other way around ! Brtay 1-2 Kildare - another defeat :eek: what is going on ? Gormley looked our best player when he came on, dead ball delivery was OUTSTANDING
I think thats Kildares first preseason win :eek: If so youse are really fcuked.

We beat them 7-1, Pats beat them 5-2 (with 2 late Kildare goals) and Shels beat them 6-1.

pineapple stu
13/03/2005, 3:27 PM
Kildare won 2-0 in Waterford too! :eek:

YoungHoop
14/03/2005, 9:52 AM
going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down :ball: :D

Roo69
14/03/2005, 10:04 AM
going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down going down :ball: :D

So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, So are you you you, :D

pineapple stu
14/03/2005, 12:28 PM
Sounds good to me, sounds good to me, sounds good to me, sounds good to me, sounds good to me, sounds good to me, sounds good to me, sounds good to me, sounds good to me, sounds good to me, sounds good to me, sounds good to me :D