PDA

View Full Version : Rico Article in Inside Cork

Fair_play_boy
11/03/2005, 9:48 AM
Strange article written by Rico himself in yesterdays issue. A bit of a philosophy lecture with mysterious language. I hope his interviews and comments during the season are easier to understand. :confused:

Slash/ED
11/03/2005, 10:21 AM
I hope his interviews and comments during the season are easier to understand. :confused:

You're in for a suprise so :D

Dricky
11/03/2005, 12:49 PM
Ah yes Rico's back with hi snew words the Oxford Rico's Dictionary now available on Amazon.ie

pineapple stu
11/03/2005, 12:50 PM
Ah yes Rico's back with hi snew words
Like "snew"? ;)

BOF
11/03/2005, 1:26 PM
and "shruggling"

A face
11/03/2005, 4:03 PM
Like "snew"? ;)

Can anyone remember that story with Neil Pertendivilles word game on the radio ..... i can remember a caller suggesting the word 'sme' ..... as in 'sme again, i'm back' .... there was something else aswell.

Real ale Madrid
11/03/2005, 4:47 PM
Strange article written by Rico himself in yesterdays issue. A bit of a philosophy lecture with mysterious language. I hope his interviews and comments during the season are easier to understand. :confused:

Not a chance you will need a thesauras on Matchdays for the programme notes... ah yes i can see the shed now ...opening game... about 7.25 ...nobody waving flags but everybody with a programme will be scratching thier heads :)

adamd164
11/03/2005, 5:14 PM
Can anyone remember that story with Neil Pertendivilles word game on the radio ..... i can remember a caller suggesting the word 'sme' ..... as in 'sme again, i'm back' .... there was something else aswell.

Prendiville: Caller, you're on the air........ for €500, what's you're word? Remember, it can't be in the dictionary and has to fit into a sentance.
Caller: Goan.
Prendiville: You're right, it's not in the dictionary. Can you put it into a sentance which makes sense?
Caller: Ya: Goan f*ck yourself.

At this point, the call was ended. They took several more without success until...

Prendiville: Caller, you're on the air........ for €500, what's you're word? Remember, it can't be in the dictionary and has to fit into a sentance.
Caller: Smee.
Prendiville: You're right, it's not in the dictionary. Can you put it into a sentance which makes sense?
Caller: Smee again, goan f*ck yourself.

Counting Crow
11/03/2005, 6:34 PM
God, how I miss having a cut off Prendiville on matchday.

What's happened to him? Never listen to his show so can anyone tell me is he still around or has he become a City fan all of a sudden.

Remember the time when he seemed to be having a pop of us almost on a weekly basis.......hooligan fans, players acting unprofessionally in Russia, etc, etc.

He was the original £ANGER. The word was invented for him.

"Are you watching Prendiville?" :D

Éanna
11/03/2005, 6:47 PM
I don't listen to him either, but he always pipes up to mouth off whenever he can have a go at City.

Troy.McClure
11/03/2005, 9:50 PM
He was off in the deeepest part of Africa the last I heard :p

Éanna
11/03/2005, 11:30 PM
Well Rico was in fine form at the fans forum tonight, what he said was very clear and encouraging. His target for the season is to finish ahead of shels- thems fightin words :)

Fair_play_boy
12/03/2005, 8:08 AM
God, how I miss having a cut off Prendiville on matchday.

What's happened to him? Never listen to his show so can anyone tell me is he still around or has he become a City fan all of a sudden.

Remember the time when he seemed to be having a pop of us almost on a weekly basis.......hooligan fans, players acting unprofessionally in Russia, etc, etc.

He was the original £ANGER. The word was invented for him.

"Are you watching Prendiville?" :DHeard that he fell out of favour with the bosses at 96FM. Seemingly a judge warned the station in public about his broadcasts after he made up a story about a fight up the northside. He has been taking a lot of "holidays" since then