PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson trial - the "actor"

Aberdonian Stu
10/03/2005, 2:27 PM
I'm guessing Adam doesn't want anything said about the trial itself on the board but this should be safe enough...

Have any of you seen the person they're getting to play Michael Jackson in the reconstructions? I heard from someone that it's actually a woman. Whether that's true or not they must go through hell in make-up every day because they are a reasonable likeness and look just as bizarre as Jacko.

dahamsta
10/03/2005, 3:16 PM
My mother thought that too, I don't see it meself. Perhaps the Jacko of a few years ago, but the man just looks freakish now.

I don't mind discussion on the trial as long as it sticks to reported facts. Speculation is not welcome.

adam

Eire06
10/03/2005, 4:52 PM
Thought that too
Is it a woman?

anto1208
10/03/2005, 4:54 PM
i think its a mask rather than makeup but he still does nt look as weird as the real thing !!

Colbert Report
10/03/2005, 5:29 PM
showed up to his trial in pj's today, nice touch Mike.

the 12 th man
10/03/2005, 7:47 PM
its a guy.
saw him getting interviewed, on sky news i think,he said the amount of time it took to put on the make up was "off the wall" :rolleyes:

fosterdollar
11/03/2005, 1:02 PM
it's a bloke. Not a mask though he just uses loads of paint and stuff to make his nose look like that. The actor himself looka a bit weird anyway - like yer man off 'My So Called Life' years ago.... er like, years ago....

Eire06
11/03/2005, 1:06 PM
it's a bloke. Not a mask though he just uses loads of paint and stuff to make his nose look like that. The actor himself looka a bit weird anyway - like yer man off 'My So Called Life' years ago.... er like, years ago....
Wonder did he wear his PJ's yesterday too :D