PDA

View Full Version : David Hennessy

ConfusedBlue
10/03/2005, 11:56 AM
Lads any of ye know what the story with Hennessy is??
There's been no sign of him pre-season for us,apparently hes gone AWOL which leaves us with only 1 keeper,its a bit of a strange one seen as it looked like he would of been first choice for us this season!!!!!!!

Rams-fan
10/03/2005, 12:04 PM
There's been no sign of him pre-season for us,apparently hes gone AWOL which leaves us with only 1 keeper,its a bit of a strange one seen as it looked like he would of been first choice for us this season!!!!!!!

Haven't heard anything this side of the Fence, but that is nothing new with Dave H. We thought he was signed up for us last year and at the last moment he was a Blues player.

Got to say, you wouldn't be making hem your First choice keeper, he has a major problem with high ball crosses. Once a team found out that was it!! :ball:

Rams-fan
10/03/2005, 12:04 PM

Haven't heard anything this side of the Fence, but that is nothing new with Dave H. We thought he was signed up for us last year and at the last moment he was a Blues player.

Got to say, you wouldn't be making him your First choice keeper, he has a major problem with high ball crosses. Once a team found out that was it!! :ball:

ConfusedBlue
11/03/2005, 1:56 PM
he has a major problem with high ball crosses. Once a team found out that was it!!
As have most of our keepers,Dan Connor was the same and it looks like Packie Holden is following in his footsteps

muls world
16/03/2005, 10:39 PM
It its David Hennessy from kerry ye are talking about i think he has joined Lisselton Rvs, a junior side in the Premier Diviosion of the Kerry League.

muls world
16/03/2005, 10:46 PM
definately gone back to kerry rambler05!

muls world
16/03/2005, 11:03 PM
prediction for friday night, cobh v limerick?

Kerry Blue
17/03/2005, 4:50 PM
prediction for friday night, cobh v limerick?
The match is on SATURDAY night! :rolleyes:
Limerick to win 2-1! :D

muls world
17/03/2005, 6:44 PM
OOPS! Thanks Kerry Blue.............Derek McCarthy to get winner for the blues

gael353
17/03/2005, 10:36 PM
I belive that Hennessy is walking around doing nothing, and i mean nothing in Kerry. Hes not signed to any team and from what ive heard would be of no value to any team either.

muls world
17/03/2005, 10:41 PM
If this is the case, and i wil take your word gael353, why did waterford, a premier club sign him last season?

sadloserkid
19/03/2005, 10:41 AM
If this is the case, and i wil take your word gael353, why did waterford, a premier club sign him last season?

Why did Jason Kabia manage to go from club to club? Football's a funny old game. And if a dodgy keeper like Hennessy was wanted by a Premier club how is it that Jimmy Fyffe has been overlooked? I think he'd answer Waterford's problems in that area to be honest.

Canine
30/03/2005, 3:27 PM
Yeah Hennessey is walkin around Kerry doin nothin. He has definetly signed for Lisselton Rovers but has already let them down this season in a cup game - just didn't bother showing up apparently. Saw him play one game in Kerry and he was definetly dodgy. Doesn't need to train either apparently!