Any predictions?

I reckon 2:1 to City :)

I'd go with that to :eek:

blueviking1980
10/03/2005, 12:52 PM
Me too :D

Maynard
10/03/2005, 1:28 PM
Should be a good game, doubt I'll be able to make it though. It'll be a good barometer for both teams as to where they stand, Bray may just have the edge at the minute as they have played more pre-season games I think. Personally I'd be happy with a clean sheet in this one, the key to sucess in the 1st Division (in any division I suppose) is not giving away soft goals, if our back 4 and BK can play as a tight unit (like they did against St Pats in the 1st friendly) then we'll be alright. Whatever the result is it'll be interesting to compare it to Bray's next fixture against Kildare, we might get a good idea of the form from those two results. Hope it's an entertaining game for anybody who pops along.

P.S may I suggest a pint of Bavaria in the Hibo at 3 yo yos a go :cool:

KR's Post
10/03/2005, 1:42 PM
Na... Go for the Budweiser.. Delish!!!
3-0 to wanderers i think :D :p :D :p

Roo69
10/03/2005, 2:06 PM
Should be a good game, doubt I'll be able to make it though. It'll be a good barometer for both teams as to where they stand, Bray may just have the edge at the minute as they have played more pre-season games I think. Personally I'd be happy with a clean sheet in this one, the key to sucess in the 1st Division (in any division I suppose) is not giving away soft goals, if our back 4 and BK can play as a tight unit (like they did against St Pats in the 1st friendly) then we'll be alright. Whatever the result is it'll be interesting to compare it to Bray's next fixture against Kildare, we might get a good idea of the form from those two results. Hope it's an entertaining game for anybody who pops along.

We have only played 2 games so far (2-1 win over swords town and 1-1 darw against Temple College from the States), both games were this week. I don't think this will really show how both teams will fare for the coming season. City should win the 1st easy enough. Looking forward to it.

Ringo
11/03/2005, 7:01 AM

3 - 0 to City :D

Derek
11/03/2005, 7:02 AM

Tarzan1 you nearly got it correct, except the score was 3 to the Dubs and 0 to the Wanderers.

Spot on Ringo.

Role on the season, it was a good performance by city. They looked fit strong and well disciplined. Big Bren in goal made some super saves in the first half. As far as I could make out we had no more injuries. Could have been a bigger scoreline, we missed a couple of sitters and a penalty.

C'mon City.

KR's Post
11/03/2005, 9:24 AM
Woopsy!!!! :eek: We were abismal............

Maynard
11/03/2005, 2:21 PM
Great result. Couldn't make it but by all accounts we were impressive. Glad to hear big BK did well. And we missed a peno :eek: wow didn't know that. Roll on Kilkenny...

blueviking1980
14/03/2005, 7:18 AM
If Vikings play the season the same way they played in the 2nd half they more than deserve top flight again & to stay there. A Euro payin AND playin performance! :) :ball: