PDA

View Full Version : Dolan/Wallace to Waterford

Macy
09/03/2005, 11:45 AM
Rumours on the blue till I die message board that Wallace to take over with Dolan having some role.

Éanna
09/03/2005, 12:53 PM
thats been around for a while. Oh the irony

noby
09/03/2005, 2:24 PM
I reckon they'd sooner go to Lims or someone. Our chairman's not budging without a major pay-off.

Éanna, is that the same irony as cheering Rennie 3 years ago, and hating him now?

Éanna
09/03/2005, 2:37 PM
Éanna, is that the same irony as cheering Rennie 3 years ago, and hating him now?something like that. same as I'd be singing his name if he re-joined us in the morning :)

noby
09/03/2005, 2:51 PM
Ahh, the fickleness of the footie fan. Don't you just love it.

Partizan
09/03/2005, 3:50 PM
Personally I wouldnt leave Fat touch the Club with a 40ft barge pole if you ask me. The ****ies were in uproar when he left, but I think Lennox did the sensible thing and gave him the boot (albeit, a very big one).

His finacial acumen isnt up there with Donald Trump. Look at what he did to Pats and would have done the same to **** had he not been given the heave-ho.

Éanna
09/03/2005, 4:36 PM
Ahh, the fickleness of the footie fan. Don't you just love it.its what makes it so much fun. love, hate, loads more hate, and then a little bit of love again :D

LFC in Exile
09/03/2005, 5:30 PM
Personally I wouldnt leave Fat touch the Club with a 40ft barge pole if you ask me. The ****ies were in uproar when he left, but I think Lennox did the sensible thing and gave him the boot (albeit, a very big one).

His finacial acumen isnt up there with Donald Trump. Look at what he did to Pats and would have done the same to **** had he not been given the heave-ho.

Time to start thinking of a brand name. Supersaints, Rebel Army...

Blue Blaas? Blue Rinse Brigade? Deadly Deises? :)

monkey magic
10/03/2005, 6:10 PM
...... super blues, blue rebels, super rebels....

Gary
10/03/2005, 10:06 PM
Personally I wouldnt leave Fat touch the Club with a 40ft barge pole if you ask me.

Love him or loathe him as a manager, the guy would raise the ailing profile of WUFC something huge. Pat is nothing if not charismatic. He is the type of person who Waterford need, not some PR disaster like Paul McGrath. Dolan would be active in recruiting fans, he is active in the community, and has more enthuasiasm than anyone Ive ever met.

Cork Citys loss could be WUFCs gain.

The Sheliban
11/03/2005, 5:45 AM
Umm, let's see....
Waterford have a Chairman who sacked their manager because he wouldn't play his son.
Dolan is a manager who wants autonomous control of every aspect of a club.

Yup, sounds like a perfect combination all right.

Ronnie
11/03/2005, 9:37 AM
Love it Sheliban!

eurosaint
11/03/2005, 10:11 AM
If I was Waterford,or any EL club for that matter,I wud stay well away from the fat suited one.He will bring your clubs to turmoil like he did to us and nearly did at Cork.As for wallace,if you are going to buy a club just come out and buyone,dont be using Dolan as the bait to get him a job and u a club :mad:

Troy.McClure
11/03/2005, 10:28 PM
His finacial acumen isnt up there with Donald Trump.

Didnt Trumps casions in Vagas make losses? (God know how!)

Ive been wondering for a while, why dont Dolan and Wallace just set up their own club? Let Wallace build the stadium and Dolan build the brand. That way they would both have just what they wanted. Isnt Navan the biggest town without an eL club? Watch out for the Navan Knights or something like that! :D

GavinZac
12/03/2005, 8:33 PM
Didnt Trumps casions in Vagas make losses? (God know how!)

Ive been wondering for a while, why dont Dolan and Wallace just set up their own club? Let Wallace build the stadium and Dolan build the brand. That way they would both have just what they wanted. Isnt Navan the biggest town without an eL club? Watch out for the Navan Knights or something like that! :D

Belfast Brigade?

Éanna
07/04/2005, 4:46 PM
This rumour has resurfaced again- Dolan apparently spotted in Waterford. There are threads on the corkcityfc.ie forum (http://corkcityfc.ie/forums/index.php?showtopic=1809) and on the BTID site forum (http://btid.irishfootie.net/viewtopic.php?t=2057) about it. Interesting times. In many ways I hope its true, because the sooner Pat gets another job the better for him and then maybe people can really begin to move on.

bluemovie
07/04/2005, 6:33 PM
Everyone wants him in the league, but nobody wants him at their club. Any Pats fans want him back? Keep him away from us even though he'd love Cunninghams and Johnny Walkers chips...better than Lennox's.

Partizan
07/04/2005, 8:20 PM
If Fat goes to Waterford, the chip shops will be working overtime.

They must be only crowd who want Dolan.

Éanna
07/04/2005, 8:27 PM
If Fat goes to Waterford, the chip shops will be working overtime.

They must be only crowd who want Dolan.
Is intelligent comment beyond your capabilities Partizan? The future of your club will be affected by all this, and all you can do is try to score some pathetic points by making the most juvenile of jokes about the man's appearance. I accept that you may not want Dolan at your club, but couldn't you offer a more insightful comment than "the chip shops will be working overtime." :rolleyes:

thecorner
07/04/2005, 8:33 PM
something like that. same as I'd be singing his name if he re-joined us in the morning :)

u'd be on your own there id say

Partizan
07/04/2005, 9:01 PM
Is intelligent comment beyond your capabilities Partizan? The future of your club will be affected by all this, and all you can do is try to score some pathetic points by making the most juvenile of jokes about the man's appearance. I accept that you may not want Dolan at your club, but couldn't you offer a more insightful comment than "the chip shops will be working overtime." :rolleyes:

Look Anna, the chap was seen going into a chip shop. Now when Fat goes to a fast food joint you can be sure as hell he wont be getting just a battered sausage.

Would I like to see him at Waterford? probably, but nowhere near our Club's finances.

PC brigade out in force again. :rolleyes:

dahamsta
07/04/2005, 10:03 PM
Enough. What age are you people, ten?