PDA

View Full Version : City to finish outside top two...

Maynard
08/03/2005, 4:39 PM
...according to the "expert" on the teletext (Don't think it's John Byrne this time)
Whoever it is has Limerick to win the league outright and Kildare to finish as runners up. Seems to be based on the cash injection down in Limerick, but he obviously hasn't seen County's recent form...defence leaking like the Titanic.
Won't do us any harm not be red-hot favourites, hopefully we can raise an eyebrow or two during the season.

BTW the doubling of prize-money for top-spot this year (with 2nd place netting only 500 less than last years' winners) should make all the teams extra competive. For what its worth I thonk 100,000 for the Premier is insane...rich get richer etc

clownboy
09/03/2005, 12:31 PM
I think the real experts are not too wrong when the have Limerick at 16 -1..Like i dont know where he is getting those predictions from after all Limerick finished rock bottom last year

dapman1
10/03/2005, 1:54 PM
You will probably find that he knows nothing aout the first division and is going only on names that he recognises. Similar to another eegit who had the top three being Dundalk, Limerick and Sligo???