FC Dallas 1 Shamrock Rovers 0 ;)

Risteard
07/03/2005, 8:37 PM
2nil City

Dan Murray and
Behan.

adamcarr
07/03/2005, 8:44 PM
Should have been more goals! Roy O' Donavan did brilliant when he set up Behan's goal. No player really stood out though!

Druss
07/03/2005, 8:59 PM
Adam, i didn't know you supported Everton. ;)

Counting Crow
07/03/2005, 9:12 PM
What was the team?

Be interested in the line up. Who wasn't playing for instance!!!! ;)

Druss
07/03/2005, 9:27 PM
Devine
Hoggy Bennett Murray Murphy
Woods O'Brien Gamble Kearney
O'Callaghan Doyle

At half time Fenn and Behan came on for Doyler and Woods.
Later on Nwankwo, O'Halloran, Nolan, Kevin Murray and McNulty came on. Last sub was Roy O'Donovan.

Think Tynan was the only sub not used.
Flynny warmed up but wasn't on the bench..presume he was injured..likewise Killian Lordan.

Counting Crow
08/03/2005, 8:52 AM
Reckon that is gonna be the starting line up for the Harps game and it's up to everyone else to win back a place.

Interesting that Flynny wasn't playing. Can't be too badly injured if he was able to warm up. He hasn't played a game throughout the pre season. Not good preparation I'm afraid!!!!

Just a thought. :rolleyes:

The team for the Cobh game will tell a lot IMO.

Éanna
08/03/2005, 12:38 PM
Played well, pitch was poor though. Fenn had a very good game in particular

Druss
08/03/2005, 12:52 PM
Will the Rovers fans wake up and realise the past year or two was just a bad dream? ;)

Would that star Roddy Collins as JR Ewing? (We'll put Steve down for Bobby and of course Louis "legend" Kilcoyne as Cliff Barnes. :D )

Éanna
08/03/2005, 12:54 PM
Roddy must not have known which team he was managing- FC Dallas' full name is Dallas Cowboys. I'm sure Roddy was straight into their dressing room after the game looking for a job :D

adamcarr
08/03/2005, 3:48 PM
Adam, i didn't know you supported Everton. ;)
:eek:

adamd164
08/03/2005, 4:19 PM
I think he's getting at the fact that your avatar is City's away jersey, the shirt Everton wore last night.

Ruairi
08/03/2005, 4:24 PM
Roddy must not have known which team he was managing- FC Dallas' full name is Dallas Cowboys. I'm sure Roddy was straight into their dressing room after the game looking for a job :D

not trying to be picky but its not. the cowboys (http://www.dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/home.cfm) are the NFL team...

btw, that link brings you onto the cheerleaders page.. kept me *ahem* busy *ahem* for the last few minutes...

adamd164
08/03/2005, 4:29 PM
I went strictly for the info on their team................................ :)

niamh
08/03/2005, 5:07 PM
[QUOTE=Counting Crow]
Interesting that Flynny wasn't playing. Can't be too badly injured if he was able to warm up. He hasn't played a game throughout the pre season. Not good preparation I'm afraid!!!!
QUOTE]

What's wrong with him?
I hope he won't walk into City's first team of the season having played no pre-season games...

adamcarr
08/03/2005, 5:16 PM
I think he's getting at the fact that your avatar is City's away jersey, the shirt Everton wore last night.
Ahh! Now I see!
:D

pete
08/03/2005, 9:00 PM
I went strictly for the info on their team................................ :)

Proper Squad Picture (http://www.dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/squad.cfm)

Storysham
08/03/2005, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=Counting Crow]
QUOTE]

What's wrong with him?
I hope he won't walk into City's first team of the season having played no pre-season games...

Exactly, too much of that last season, players should be played on merit, not a year out of date reputation.