PDA

View Full Version : Foot.ie influencing the way you live

blobbyblob
07/03/2005, 2:04 PM
Having recently read a thread on Shaving Products here I made the decision to purchase some King Of Shaves gel based on the opinions and recommendations of other posters. I was delighted to do so and found that it was a very worthwhile exerise. I now look lovely.

I believe there is a website somewhere some guy in his bedroom started off giving reviews of movies he had seen. Soon enough this guy had the ability to make or break a blockbuster.

How far has foot.ie gone in helping you in making an informed decision and following it through to a successful conclusion?

drinkfeckarse
07/03/2005, 2:42 PM
I believe there is a website somewhere some guy in his bedroom started off giving reviews of movies he had seen. Soon enough this guy had the ability to make or break a blockbuster.

Is that that ugly ginger fella who looks a bit like Fat Bástard off Austin Powers? Makes you wonder really....

Eire06
07/03/2005, 2:46 PM
I now look lovely.

I'm very happy for you :D :cool: :D

blobbyblob
07/03/2005, 2:50 PM
Is that that ugly ginger fella who looks a bit like Fat Bástard off Austin Powers? Makes you wonder really....

Thats the fella. I think Lorraine Keane lined him up for an interview on his bed for a chat one night surrounded by smelly socks and all. I could be just dreaming of course?!?

noby
07/03/2005, 3:31 PM
A bit like this fella (http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/) only with biscuits instead of films

dahamsta
07/03/2005, 6:01 PM
I ate a baby!