PDA

View Full Version : Match tonight....

KR's Post
07/03/2005, 12:54 PM
Anybody going to it. I'll be there... The perfect oppurtunity to get ideas together and a few new chants practiced.
Tarzan1 going.

Anybody else?? ;)

Roo69
07/03/2005, 1:21 PM
Anybody going to it. I'll be there... The perfect oppurtunity to get ideas together and a few new chants practiced.
Tarzan1 going.

Anybody else?? ;)

I'll be there myself, prob have to shoot off early though cause playn ball myself up in loretto on the astro

Stevo Da Gull
07/03/2005, 11:19 PM
Only found out about the match now, going on Sunday though.
How did we play? Any1 going to the Kildare game?

Roo69
08/03/2005, 8:19 AM
Only found out about the match now, going on Sunday though.
How did we play? Any1 going to the Kildare game?

Are'nt you the lucky one ! you missed the worst football match ever. Both teams were absolutey shocking :mad: on that preformance i fear the worst. We drew 1-1 with both goals coming at the end, Robbie McGuinness got our goal. Some new young lads look pretty handy though - Don't even know there names mind you.

Ronan85
08/03/2005, 6:15 PM
Didnt make it last night. Was down the country for a long weekend!! Roo69 how are things shapin up? Who were the impressive young lads who played? Have they come through the youth system. Im happy to see Mcguinness on the scoresheet. We will need his experience this season.

pineapple stu
08/03/2005, 8:52 PM
Who was that against? (Assuming Kildare is on this Sunday.)

Roo69
08/03/2005, 9:59 PM
Who was that against? (Assuming Kildare is on this Sunday.)

The match was Vs. an amercian college team - Temple College.

I actually don't know who the young lads were, only new to the club. Hopefully more of a chance to see them on Thursday against Wayside. Personally i'd be concered for the coming season, lets hope they prove me wrong