PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

Rambler1
07/03/2005, 10:27 AM
To all Ramblers Fans.....
Support the club if you can by purchase of a season ticket.

Not sure about OAP and Juveniles but
Adult season ticket = €150
Family season ticket = €200 Euro

Good value as includes all league (18 home games) and cup games for all Ramblers levels for the whole season as far as I m aware and also 1 vote at Club AGM for adult ticket and two for family
Can be used as birthday presents , gifts etc so lets give the team and the club a bit of support .......

Rams-fan
07/03/2005, 12:10 PM

Good value as includes all league (18 home games) and cup games for all Ramblers levels for the whole season as far as I m aware and also 1 vote at Club AGM for adult ticket and two for family
Can be used as birthday presents , gifts etc so lets give the team and the club a bit of support .......
Nice piece of advertising, however it is like the info the club gives out.

For people who don't have a season ticket already the contact details should be given and a where and how to apply for the tickets. The more info the club/supporters give and the less running around someone has to do. The more inclined people who want to support will purchase. :ball:

Rambler1
07/03/2005, 12:48 PM
Apologies Rams Fan....
Season Ticket application details can be given to any commitee member or one of the following:

Chairman: Barry Walsh
Secretary:Danny Cronin
Treasurer: Michael O Donovan

These guys are normally present and available at any home game in front of the clubhouse but I can get contact phone numbers if anyone requires same.Club Website will be updated over the coming weeks with contact details of the above also.

Your support is appreciated......

colblimp
07/03/2005, 9:06 PM

You have to say, that is a Billy Bargain. I could be persuaded to change my allegiance for that price :D

Come on then, talk me into it!!

Rambler1
07/03/2005, 9:24 PM
good man!!! and better football as well......

colblimp
07/03/2005, 9:44 PM
good man!!! and better football as well......

No, REALLY talk me into it! I need more than that to make me a Rams fan. I saw the Rams twice last season. UCD at Cobh, when UCD won 1-0 and Limerick away, yes away!, when Rams won 3-1. There was some good football played that day. :D

Rambler1
08/03/2005, 7:26 AM
Do you really want to be just one in a crowd ......? or would u like to have a chat with the first team about the game or have a beer with the team / manager after a game. Do the first team in City know who you are? we can change all that for €150 a year ...what a bargin!!!

Come down on Thursday and decide 4 yerself.....

Comic Book Guy
08/03/2005, 5:55 PM

It's a good way for any club to get an injection of cash at the start of the year. AFAIK the cost for OAP's and students is €75, I don't think season tickets cover FAI Cup games but I am open to correction on that.

colblimp
09/03/2005, 10:10 PM
Do you really want to be just one in a crowd ......? or would u like to have a chat with the first team about the game or have a beer with the team / manager after a game. Do the first team in City know who you are? we can change all that for €150 a year ...what a bargin!!!

Come down on Thursday and decide 4 yerself.....

I'll be there, you can talk to me then. I'll have a pink carnation and a copy of The Times under my right arm... :D