PDA

View Full Version : Maradona -This is mad!!

beautifulrock
06/03/2005, 6:44 PM
From those of you who like me considers him greatest I have ever seen, this is crazy. See below from the BBC website. 20st at least I reckon if you seen the picture.

Maradona has surgery on stomach

Maradona has put on weight in recent years
Argentine legend Diego Maradona has successfully undergone stomach surgery at a clinic in Cartagena, Colombia.
The surgery, known as a gastric by-pass, lasted two hours. It reduces the stomach's capacity to hold food.

Maradona's weight is said to have reached almost 20st as he continues to fight against health problems.

The 44-year-old's surgeon says Maradona will be put on a liquid diet for three months, with the target of returning to his normal weight of 11st in 18 months.

Maradona has spent much of the past four years in various hospitals and institutions to try to cure his cocaine addiction and other health ailments.

4tothefloor
06/03/2005, 8:35 PM
The man is dangerously over-weight, and is a cocaine addict. He is a definate candidate for a massive heart attack, sooner rather than later. He can do what he likes to his stomach, and go on liquid diets, but the cocaine will kill him anyway. Very sad, the man was a true genius.

ciaran76
07/03/2005, 12:14 PM
So Maradonna goes to Colombia (The Cocaine Capital of the World) to get an "operation" done ;)

I think i smell a rat here !!!

Hopefully he gets over his eating and sniffing problems and leads a quiet rest of his life as the man comes out with some strange stuff but that could be to do with all the lines he does ! :p

Fatboy
07/03/2005, 5:39 PM
I think that Maraona was and still is a genius, however his massive weight is dangerou and he is proof that if you have a bad diet your going to get fat and put on lots of weight and have more rolls than a bakery.lol.

:cool: :p