PDA

View Full Version : Setanta Cup

adamcarr
05/03/2005, 12:57 PM
How many teams get through from the group stages???

eirebhoy
05/03/2005, 1:17 PM
How many teams get through from the group stages???
Just the two winners for the final on 21st May.

adamcarr
05/03/2005, 4:02 PM
Just the two winners for the final on 21st May.
Thanks for that!

Beats
10/03/2005, 10:44 AM
cant wait for this tournament, will be great for both leagues. Especally the exposure for the Irish League as we have very little at the minute!

cant wait to go to cork and to shels......should be good healthy atmospheres!

Heres for a good 'un!! :D

Stevo Da Gull
11/03/2005, 9:49 PM
I'm thinkin of goin to dublin for shels-ports. I'm presuming I can pay in/buy a ticket at the stadium? Price?
Where is the final being held?

Troy.McClure
11/03/2005, 10:01 PM
Ya you can buy a ticket at the gate, Shels dont have too many fans so it wont be sold out. Price should be about €15 for an adult Id say.

The final depends on whos in it but probably Landsdown AFIK

GalwayFrancis
12/03/2005, 12:09 AM
what are the crowds going to be like? sell-outs....with the best of irish stadiums being used (tolka,the X & flancare) it would be nice to see sell-outs on the tele, is there much of a buzz around dublin,longford & cork

Stevo Da Gull
12/03/2005, 8:19 PM
Ya you can buy a ticket at the gate, Shels dont have too many fans so it wont be sold out. Price should be about €15 for an adult Id say.

The final depends on whos in it but probably Landsdown AFIK

Cheers. Hope it's in Landsdown, I'd definately go but I'm still not convinced about safety, I know there will be a high level of security at the matches but no doubt that there will be people who wont rest 'till they've done some damage :( .

Still lookin forward to it though . Great step forward for football on both sides of the border :ball: .

sell-outs .... Say it to yourself 1 more time, does'nt it just sound great to be expecting that about games involving EL teams :) :cool: :ball:

De Town
12/03/2005, 8:34 PM
what are the crowds going to be like? sell-outs....with the best of irish stadiums being used (tolka,the X & flancare) it would be nice to see sell-outs on the tele, is there much of a buzz around dublin,longford & cork
Yeah there is a good buzz.... Im in school so dont get to see many weekday games but Im off this Tuesday so get to watch the Glentoran match :D

I doubt they will be sell-outs but there should be big crowds. We have given Linfield 1000 tickets for the game down here and they are expecting to sell them all.

thejollyrodger
12/03/2005, 9:46 PM
This will be great for all invovled. Hopefully there will be a real atmosphere at the grounds. All the clubs will be really competing because of all the money thats for sure !!