PDA

View Full Version : TV3 - Sports Tonight - Video Tape

A face
03/03/2005, 8:15 PM
Will someone be video taping the interviews tonight ?

Éanna
03/03/2005, 9:11 PM
Might be handy to have later on !!
whys that then?

A face
03/03/2005, 11:26 PM
And i fúckin' missed it ...... D'oh ..... whats the story ... what was said (will that be repeated at any stage ??)

niamh
04/03/2005, 7:28 AM
Very short clips...basically thanked fans, said there were more good days than bad and that everyone should get the opportunity to to play/ coach/ come to Cork.

O'Callaghan's reaction has surprised me tbh...given that Dolan dropped him for a few games last season.

At the end of the day managers AND players move on. Lennox pays their wages...they should remember that when they say that the manager "talked me into signing" a contract. That was JOF btw.

Éanna
05/03/2005, 12:12 AM
At the end of the day managers AND players move on. Lennox pays their wages...they should remember that when they say that the manager "talked me into signing" a contract. That was JOF btw.
at the time he said he signed because he owed it to the fans. Flynny didn't do all that much last season, he'd want to get on with playing ball and tryong to get back to his best.

adamd164
05/03/2005, 8:02 AM
I agree with you there Éanna, JOF would want to remember his low-scoring and average season last year and not think he's somehow doing us a favour by hanging around - I certainly wouldn't hesitate to drop him if his performances aren't up to scratch and play Georgie and Doyler up front.

Éanna
05/03/2005, 12:49 PM
My biggst critcism of Dolan last season was the he kept playing JOF when he clearly wasn't fit. His rason was that he needed games to get his fitness back- well if the U21's were good enough for hoggie (and others) to get fit, why weren't they good enough for JOF?

adamd164
05/03/2005, 2:13 PM
Dolan did make quite a few bizarre decisions during his time at City