PDA

View Full Version : Sully out for season

pineapple stu
02/03/2005, 5:14 PM
From the Drogs (http://drogs.irishfootie.net/viewtopic.php?t=3003&sid=d20ef567ae11f0337b052889fe2f8ecd) MB. Bad news for them and him, but I suppose you'd have to be hapy with the 15k now!

Bald Student
02/03/2005, 5:33 PM
Still, it's a shame to see any player injured. (snigger)

I hope he's signed a contract with Drogs, I'd rather see our rivals out of pocket than a player..

BobtheDrog
05/03/2005, 5:40 PM
from eleven-a-side.com

Drogs new boy suffers injury setback

March 5, 2005

Drogheda United defender Pat Sullivan, signed from UCD for a fee in the region of €15,000 in January, could miss the entire 2005 season after falling foul to mystery injury.

Sullivan had attracted the attention of eircom League champions Shelbourne, but instead opted to join Drogheda as first-team football would have been considered easier to come by at United Park.

However, it appears that the 22-year-old will have to wait a considerable time to make his Drogs debut after being hit with a setback early in the club’s pre-season training programme.

Drogheda manager Paul Doolin, who travelled with the rest of his squad to Turkey for a training camp last weekend, told the Drogheda Independent: “It’s a disaster for the young fella. He did a medical and there was no problem, but at training ... he did not look like he could run properly and Patrick said he felt a bit stiff.”

Not really that funny hopefully he recovers quickly

pineapple stu
05/03/2005, 11:57 PM
he did not look like he could run properly and Patrick said he felt a bit stiff.”
Hmmm...that could be a lot of things, of varying and potentially worrying degrees of seriousness... :(

Schumi
07/03/2005, 11:41 AM
Sounds fairly serious. Hope he recovers.

CollegeTillIDie
10/03/2005, 5:16 PM
Yes hope he recovers at some stage...
but as John Lennon once sang " Instant Karma´s gonna get you " ;)