PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know..

joey B
28/02/2005, 3:02 PM
What is wrong with the Harps forum today?

finn
28/02/2005, 4:29 PM
I think it is due to the fact that it has exceded its monthly bandwidth allowance -

I would expect it to be back tomorrow

Pete

Neish
28/02/2005, 5:22 PM
I think it is due to the fact that it has exceded its monthly bandwidth allowance -

I would expect it to be back tomorrow

Pete

Yip, same thing happened back in November cause so many post about us winning the 1st Division title :D

Should be back tomorow

James
28/02/2005, 5:30 PM
lads n lassies i know its been offered before but i know adam would have no problems if ye wanted to make this the official forum and link from yer website.
Adam has previously offered this service as well as appointing yer own mod to the forum.

That way you avoid any downtime due to bandwidth usage.

harpskid
28/02/2005, 8:16 PM
Don't think everyone on our forum would want to move tbh

finn
01/03/2005, 11:16 AM
lads n lassies i know its been offered before but i know adam would have no problems if ye wanted to make this the official forum and link from yer website.
Adam has previously offered this service as well as appointing yer own mod to the forum.

That way you avoid any downtime due to bandwidth usage.

True, and I was that very mod, but I lost my status in the great purge of inactive mods several months back.

the main reason, was that the forum from the official website was always the more popular one and as such the Finn Harps section here never really took of sadly

Pete

joey B
01/03/2005, 12:00 PM
Is the forum down again ?cant get access.

Neish
01/03/2005, 12:02 PM
Is the forum down again ?cant get access.

I cant get on to it now, was on it this morning around 10 but havn't being able to get back on since.

joey B
01/03/2005, 12:18 PM
Same as meself :confused: