PDA

View Full Version : One Cork!!

Dricky
28/02/2005, 1:06 PM
BEst time to get the ball rolling on some sort of unified front for the new season, what ever about all the press getting the Fans behind and shouting for Cork City will give some shock to the other teams as they all expect the fans to be split.

Now is the time to get some songs going for start of next season. Get them printed and handed out, if anyone needs to get a few hundred printed I can give that but I may need someone to collect them from Dublin. Get a few more people to do it and soon we could have around a thousand to hand out for the match.

Lets for once shock the hell out of the teams how are waiting in the wings for the split in the fans etc.

Put a little note on each of the prints as to why we should be behind the team 100%, that it is our team etc.

We know the problems if any will be sorted out by three parties The players, Dolan crew and The Board. There is a long season there and we should start off by showing support for CORK CITY FC.

Any further suggestions?

Meeting up with the supporters in Dublin get a few songs going, brainstorming etc.

Cardboard loud hailers anyone???

Éanna
28/02/2005, 1:24 PM
hear hear, a rousing battle cry!

Ozymandias
28/02/2005, 3:43 PM
heres a few chants to get the season going...

The Incest Family
To the tune of the 'Addams Family'...

'Your sister is your mother,
Your father is your brother,
You're shagging one another,
The (insert team) fam-i-ly - de, de, de, de, dum, dum.'

To the tune of 'Rotterdam'

'This could be Tolka Park,
Or anywhere, anywhere at all,
Cause Shamrock Rovers have no home,
Have no home at all.'

'Except ramblers
To the tune of 'Wonderwall'...

'Today is gonna be the day, that you are going to rue,
By now you should have somehow realised you are gonna lose,
I don't believe that anybody plays as bad as you,
Except ramblers

'Peels Banana With His Feet'
To the tune of 'Yellow Submarine'
'In the town, called Waterford,
There lived a man with a monkey's head,
And they called him Rat reynolds,
He peels bananas with his feet,
Alan the rat Reynolds peels bananas with his feet,
Bananas with his feet,
Bananas with his feet...'

Fair_play_boy
28/02/2005, 10:47 PM
Listen, as a hardened Donie Forder with his ass firmly planted in his comfortable seat, I have to confess that my heart is with the singers in the shed. Some of the songs are possible to follow up in the stand, but not many.
How about a spot of choir practice in some friendly hostelry with enough room to fit in a good number of us. I am sure any lounge bar would welcome a few dozen extra thirsty throats on an otherwise quiet midweek evening?
How about it?

GavinZac
01/03/2005, 7:55 AM
One Cork... One Army...
Lets Get Together... and Feel Alright...

GavinZac
03/03/2005, 11:21 AM
hear hear, a rousing battle cry!

more like stuffing our heads in the sand and hoping the bad noises go away.