PDA

View Full Version : John o Sullivan has left the building.

ramblers
27/02/2005, 7:55 PM
John O Sullivan and Rose stack have resigned there positions in the club and did not stand for election today.

They new they would be beaten if it went to a vote so took the cowards way out.

Barry Walsh is the New Chairman of the Club and here is hoping that thinks will change for the better and he will move the club forward.

thecorner
28/02/2005, 5:56 PM
hopefully you will stop moaning now and start supporting your club

liam88
28/02/2005, 8:27 PM
hopefully you will stop moaning now and start supporting your club
Supported them through and through my friend....but I've got to say a change of chairman is good stuff-here's to promotion lads!!! :D :ball: :D

Rams-fan
02/03/2005, 12:01 PM
Can anyone fill us in on the new committee / chairman story. Why did Rose and John step down?

ramblers
02/03/2005, 8:14 PM
I think it is as follows,
Chairman Barry Walsh
Vice Chair Dennis McCarthy
Treasurer Michael donaven
Not sure on the Secatary

Willi Kane
Dick Tobbin
Darren Leahy
James Donavan

All Commitee

John and Rose New they were going to be beaten if it came to a vote so Sully just abused everyone from the Supporters Club to the Sponsers.
Then he stood down.

He could have left with a bit of dignity and respect for the club instead he bad mouthed just about everyone ranted and raved as you would expect from him as that is what he always done.

These boys will make a better Job of it and I recon we will see some improvments in the way the club is run.Hopefully the team will do well this season and help things along.

Rams-fan
03/03/2005, 7:04 AM
has Michael Geasley gone as well?? surely not!! :confused:

Nice to see a few new faces in the driving seat.

Season ticket prices set yet. ?

Rambler1
03/03/2005, 3:25 PM
Yes
Not sure about OAP and Juveniles but
Adult season ticket = €150
Family season ticket = €200 Euro

Good value as includes all league and cup games for all Ramblers levels for the whole season as far as I m aware and also 1 vote at Club AGM for adult ticket and two for family
Can be used as birthday presents , gifts etc so lets give the team and the club a bit of support .......