Premier Division:

Friday-

Bray Wanderers v Finn Harps
Cork City v Galway United
Drogheda United v Saint Patrick's Ath.
Shamrock Rovers v Bohemian FC - 8PM live on eir Sports

Saturday-

Sligo Rovers v Dundalk FC
From Behind the Nets v 54 Crew (6pm, Finn Park, the clash of the fans)

Sunday:

Derry City v Limerick FC - 5PM

Monday:

Cork City v Bohemian FC

First Division:

Friday-

UCDAFC v Cabinteeley FC
Wexford FC v Cobh Wanderers - 8pm
Waterford FC v Athlone Town

Saturday-

Longford Town v Shelbourne - 7:30pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LOI Coupon- http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/ireland

nigel-harps1954
26/07/2017, 8:35 AM
Anthony Buttimer supposedly down to referee Bray v Harps this weekend.

You couldn't make it up.

patrickccfc
26/07/2017, 8:48 AM
Cobh Wanderers?

sbgawa
26/07/2017, 8:51 AM
Wandering , Rambling those Cork lads are always on the move
Locamotive Cobh

EAFC_rdfl
26/07/2017, 10:35 AM
Good to see the most important match of the weekend making the list too! be some kicking in that fans match no doubt

PartySaint
26/07/2017, 11:00 AM
Premier Division:

LOI Coupon- http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/ireland

If all the favourites win it'll put Pats up to 7th, 2 points off Limerick and 4 clear of the drop

littlebray
26/07/2017, 12:46 PM
From Behind the Nets v 54 Crew (6pm, Finn Park, the clash of the fans)

Love seeing this. I have a newspaper clipping somewhere that shows Bray Unknowns Supporters Club playing in the Wicklow League!

nigel-harps1954
26/07/2017, 6:29 PM
Following on from his heroic performance in March, Anthony Buttimer gets a second bite at the cherry in the Carlisle Grounds this weekend.

brendy_éire
27/07/2017, 8:33 AM
Following on from his heroic performance in March, Anthony Buttimer gets a second bite at the cherry in the Carlisle Grounds this weekend.

Refresh my memory, what did he do that time?

Mr A
27/07/2017, 8:58 AM
A sample here: https://twitter.com/MrMovieGame/status/890232443869024257

PartySaint
27/07/2017, 1:15 PM
A sample here: https://twitter.com/MrMovieGame/status/890232443869024257

First one is a dive

Peno was clearly outside the box

About 2 second between keeper going down and ball going in, can't blame him for that

As Meat loaf would say '2 out of 3 ain't bad'

pineapple stu
27/07/2017, 1:21 PM
First one looks a clear peno to me.

Second one, you'd imagine the linesman would be involved - he'd have a better view as to whether it was inside or outside the box. So maybe not full blame for Buttimer there.

Agree on the third one - plus you can't go setting a precedent where if a keeper is injured, play stops automatically, otherwise you'd have keepers going down injured in the box all the time. Also, it was one of the wussiest clearances from a keeper I've ever seen, so it deserved a goal.

Anyways, not as if Harps have a monopoly on disliking Buttimer.

Also, how long is he around the leagues now? Must be at least ten years, and probably more?

osarusan
27/07/2017, 7:44 PM
First one was not a penalty. 3rd goal (after keeper was injured) was fine.

nigel-harps1954
27/07/2017, 8:20 PM
First one was not a penalty. 3rd goal (after keeper was injured) was fine.

Someone call osarusan, Anthony Buttimer has hacked into his foot.ie account.

pineapple stu
27/07/2017, 8:31 PM
But everyone (bar Harps fans) is saying the third was fine?

Some disagreement on the other two incidents, but general view overall is that he got more right than wrong.

ToberonaTornado
27/07/2017, 8:49 PM
Sidebar -

FAI "It has been a busy summer for Irish officials with European assignments taking them all around the continent, from Albania to Latvia and back again"
http://www.fai.ie/domestic/news/irish-officials-selected-for-european-assignments

FIFA International Panel
Referees: Neil Doyle, Paul McLaughlin, Paula Brady, Robert Harvey, Robert Hennessy
Assistant Referees: Allen Lynch, Emmet Dynan, Wayne McDonnell, Michelle O’Neill, Robert Clarke, Sinead Forde, Dermot Broughton, Mark Gavin, Darren Carey, Darragh Keegan
Futsal Referees: Simon Rogers, David Berry

nigel-harps1954
27/07/2017, 10:19 PM
But everyone (bar Harps fans) is saying the third was fine?

Some disagreement on the other two incidents, but general view overall is that he got more right than wrong.

Everyone is wrong.

Typical anti-Harps bias from everyone.

wonder88
28/07/2017, 2:02 PM
Galway have a very poor recent record in Cork, yet they are the only team to have taken a point off them. A draw tonight would be a huge step in the relegation fight, with the other teams all having tricky enough fixtures. Cork's run has to end sometime?

MattB11
28/07/2017, 3:57 PM
Tough game for us tonight Pyongyang is a hard place to go

Also the big Dublin derby should be a humdinger you'd have to fancy the home side but wouldn't be a shock if Cabinteely got something from the game

ToberonaTornado
28/07/2017, 6:53 PM
Anyone have a link for the Dublin derby match?
T I A

WoodquayBoy
28/07/2017, 6:55 PM
Holohannnnnnnn!!!! Get in

Sam_Heggy
28/07/2017, 7:19 PM
Dsane goal for Harps away in North Korea.

Timlin straight into the starting line up. McCourt back into the side. Very attacking side.

patrickccfc
28/07/2017, 7:35 PM
Galway should've doubled the lead shortly after the first. We've gotten back into it but lack an end product so far. Missing the two lads for sure.

Sam_Heggy
28/07/2017, 7:35 PM
Harps 2 up Timlin with the 2nd.

passinginterest
28/07/2017, 7:58 PM
Cracking game in Tallaght. Bohs are a much better side with Akinade back, gives them an edge they've been missing. Overall Bohs maybe edged it but 1-1 is fair enough at this stage. By amusing coincidence (amusing to me anyway) there's a load of South Koreans here, did they hear about North Korea just over the hills??

CorribsideSteve
28/07/2017, 8:05 PM
1-1 in Turner's Cross. 5 shots on target for Galway to Cork's 1 according to soccerway, but it counts, and the sides are level.

Sam_Heggy
28/07/2017, 8:20 PM
Cherrie sent off for Bray....... Bray inevitably get one back shortly after to make it 2-1.....

El-Pietro
28/07/2017, 8:21 PM
We were awful for the first twenty. Well on top since.

Sam_Heggy
28/07/2017, 8:49 PM
Massive 3 points for Harps. Didn't make it easy for ourselves but 5 points clear of the bottom 3.

Next Friday in Finn Park v Galway should be tasty......

ger121
28/07/2017, 8:59 PM
What a win! Huge 3 points for us and we deserved it.

ToberonaTornado
28/07/2017, 9:01 PM
As it stands tonight in the LOI Premier division.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DF2bumeXcAA9rtr.jpg

Dalymountrower
28/07/2017, 9:04 PM
Ho hum, another away win for Bohs, probably third best away form of any club at this stage?
The three away wins for Bohs, Pats and Harps make Sligo, Drogs and the u nlucky Galway, the prime candidates to go down.

Nah Nah Nah Nah
28/07/2017, 9:05 PM
Galway are where they deserve to be. Like us and Drogheda.

ayeboy
28/07/2017, 9:13 PM
Massive 3 points for Harps

passinginterest
28/07/2017, 9:16 PM
Can't say Bohs didn't deserve that. Managed the game well once they got in front.

sbgawa
28/07/2017, 10:06 PM
Was worried this would happen...really missed finn and especially pico. ..massive game next week against Derry now

ger121
28/07/2017, 11:32 PM
Was worried this would happen...really missed finn and especially pico. ..massive game next week against Derry now

Would you say it's a Cup Final?

nigel-harps1954
29/07/2017, 1:32 AM
That was mildly satisfying tonight.

sbgawa
29/07/2017, 1:50 AM

For you maybe we had 3 cup finals against you already this year 😀

dundalkfc10
29/07/2017, 5:54 AM

I read somewhere, Bradley's last actual cup final he got sent off and Rovers lost on penalties

sbgawa
29/07/2017, 7:29 AM
Nah our last cup final was in oriel last week 😀

placid casual
29/07/2017, 8:03 AM
Well next weeks game against Derry is most definitely a cup final, as it could determine Euro places for next season.
Poor defensive performance from Rovers, coupled with some dog$hit shooting up front conspired to give the opposition their little day out in the sun And sure who can begrudge them that.

sbgawa
29/07/2017, 10:01 AM
😀⚽ give them nothing

RathfarnhamHoop
29/07/2017, 1:19 PM

Eir have a clip of some bohs fan saying yesterday was the best day ever so that would sort of back up what Bradley said no?

Also on the game personally thought a draw would have been fair based on play but bohs took their chances we didn't simple as so they won, that's football. There is though nobody I hate to see score, against anyone not just rovers, more than akinade and it's even more disgusting seeing some of the bohs fans online joking about him raping defences etc. Take this with a pinch of salt for obvious reasons but I thought the ref was poor yesterday, bottled some decisions and made some mind boggling ones. Also Sam bone should not have been let back on the pitch, I could see he was concussed as he left the pitch from the stand that's something football needs to look at.
Overall bohs just seemed to want it more and deserved the win yesterday as much as it pains me to admit it.

Martinho II
29/07/2017, 1:49 PM
Eir have a clip of some bohs fan saying yesterday was the best day ever so that would sort of back up what Bradley said no?

Also on the game personally thought a draw would have been fair based on play but bohs took their chances we didn't simple as so they won, that's football. There is though nobody I hate to see score, against anyone not just rovers, more than akinade and it's even more disgusting seeing some of the bohs fans online joking about him raping defences etc. Take this with a pinch of salt for obvious reasons but I thought the ref was poor yesterday, bottled some decisions and made some mind boggling ones. Also Sam bone should not have been let back on the pitch, I could see he was concussed as he left the pitch from the stand that's something football needs to look at.
Overall bohs just seemed to want it more and deserved the win yesterday as much as it pains me to admit it.

what was the craic with Bradley having a go at Bone after Bohs had scored to make it two one? is that a tad wee harse considering what happened to him in the runup to Bohs goal?

sbgawa
29/07/2017, 2:01 PM
I think he was telling him he shouldn't have just left the ball handy for the throw in. The bohs guy just picked it up and threw it over bones head to the forward. It was an amateur mistake......I could be wrong but it happened right in front of me and as soon as he started to leave the ball I saw we were in trouble the bohs guy used the head and went for a quick one

Nah Nah Nah Nah
29/07/2017, 2:37 PM
He was going on about it in his interview after the game

Ezeikial
29/07/2017, 3:02 PM
Also on the game personally thought a draw would have been fair based on play b

Are you Stuey Byrne?

RathfarnhamHoop
29/07/2017, 3:17 PM
Are you Stuey Byrne?

There is a difference between performance and intensity. The performances were pretty much even but bohs brought more intensity to the game which is what edged it for them.

Also is being called Stuey Byrne supposed to be an insult? He does know a fair bit more about the game than most and was a decent baller in his day.

Ezeikial
29/07/2017, 4:52 PM
Also is being called Stuey Byrne supposed to be an insult? .

No insult intended.

Study can contradict himself in the same sentence. At least you took a whole paragraph to do that