PDA

View Full Version : 2005 jersey winner

exile
23/02/2005, 2:24 PM
design winner (http://corkcityfc.ie/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=52)

not into it at all kinda reminds of bayern munichs one last nite

Peadar
23/02/2005, 2:29 PM
Is it right to say that someone "designed" that!?
No offence to the person who won, but it's about as imaginitive as a brick.
I thought there was supposed to be something in the design that represented the Capital of Culture?

Éanna
23/02/2005, 2:39 PM
I don't really like it at all. As someone on ccfc.ie said, its too like the Bayern jersey.

patsh
23/02/2005, 2:51 PM
It's bloody AWFUL...

I don't mean to insult anyone, but that jersey is shocking. I thought the jersey had to be black & gold?

Maybe it will look better "in the flesh", but at the moment it's dire. There were much better desings than that floating around the place.......:(

Peadar
23/02/2005, 2:51 PM
I hope they don't put that wool collar type thing on it like in the picture.
It's a real anti-climax now after all the talk.

razor
23/02/2005, 2:52 PM
Were the 5 final designs posted anywhere ?
Who decided on the winner ?

Peadar
23/02/2005, 2:57 PM
Who decided on the winner ?

A panel of 3.
Helen Keller.
David Blunkett.
Stevie Wonder. :D

paudie
23/02/2005, 3:55 PM
Doesn't look great but it may be better "in real life".

I presume the Nissan logo won't be written in black when the jersey is made as it would be impossible to see it.

A face
23/02/2005, 4:17 PM
Thats a very short design career for someone !! :D

Can we see the others ??
Where did the rumours come from that the standard was high ??

adamd164
23/02/2005, 5:27 PM
That's manky!!!!!!!! Jesus christ why didn't I enter???? :rolleyes:

thecorner
23/02/2005, 5:31 PM
made by a woman...looks like it an all....must wanna wear it going out afterwards and wants it to match the rest of her clothes...no doubt she also has a bag to match it.

call the fashion police :eek:

Pablo
23/02/2005, 5:31 PM
more horrible round necks then. i dont like that at all.

i saw a gold and black one on the official forum that was lovely. whoever owned it go turned down for that piece of rubbish!

colblimp
23/02/2005, 7:14 PM
Blimey!! If that's the best, I'd hate to see what the rejects look like. How difficult is it to colour in a jersey template all black??

Hmmmmmm.......

kevincronin2000
23/02/2005, 7:55 PM
design winner (http://corkcityfc.ie/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=52)

not into it at all kinda reminds of bayern munichs one last nite

ANY CHANCE THIS IS A WIND UP? :eek:

kevincronin2000
23/02/2005, 7:57 PM
:eek: OH NO ITS NOT
Just seen it on www.corkcityfc.ie :eek:

cheekyais
23/02/2005, 9:33 PM
made by a woman...looks like it an all....must wanna wear it going out afterwards and wants it to match the rest of her clothes...no doubt she also has a bag to match it.

call the fashion police :eek:

Thats harsh. Dont tar us women with the same brush. In fairness that shirt is horrible but most of us would have the common sense not to desigh a shirt as bad as that.

Counting Crow
23/02/2005, 9:37 PM
Peadar - I heard it was a draw, and Ray Charles had the casting vote :D

I can see it now in the summer. Crucial Cup match against $hel$, roasting hot day, the only sound to be heard from the Shed and the Corner is the sound of grown men furiously scratching their necks - driven demented by that woolly collar. I can feel it already.

Then, as this is obviously a scam by O'Neills to get rid of some old Junior 3 GAA jerseys, we'll all probably end up with nipple rash from the shinny material chaffing our "Radio Moscow Tunners".......if you get my drift :rolleyes:

God help us if it rains on all that. We'll all look like extras from a David Attenborough film, jummping around tearing the damm things from one another as the static becomes unbearable...........frightening!

pete
23/02/2005, 9:39 PM
Call that a design...you havin' a laugh :eek:

Its just a black jersey with pink collar. Only other things on it are 3 sponsor crest & city crest.

Easiest 2k anyone ever made.

Looks like was coloured in with crayons.

Was this the only design O'neills were capable of implementing.

I won't be buying anyway. I'm knitting my own pjama striped retro jersey.

Plus points:
- Black is sliming
- Probably get into niteclubs wearing as doesn't look like a jersey.

:eek:

Troy.McClure
24/02/2005, 11:48 AM
It probably has the highest profit margins, but Im not sure if that will matter seeing as no-one's going to buy that... yuck! :eek: