PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's BIG Televised Game

Lim till i die
16/06/2017, 9:50 AM
cork city foras co op entertain the form team of June Limerick FC.

I'm reliably informed Limerick are going with a back one tonight. None of your boring televised crap for us.

Four buses going down.

Prediction

cork city 7 Limerick FC 2

patrickccfc
16/06/2017, 10:14 AM
Limerick 37 no?

Limerick always seem to cause us problems down here, just look at the last visit. A few cobwebs were shook off Monday night so I think that will help tonight. I think we will come out on top but not by the presumed sarcastic scoreline you have given :cool:

Lim till i die
16/06/2017, 11:18 AM
It's very sweet of you to think I'm being sarcastic.

The team I hear we have picked is genuinely more or less a back one!

NeverFeltBetter
16/06/2017, 2:01 PM
Happy to be able to watch Limerick on the telly. Doubt I'll be happy with the score. The kind of attack-heavy mindless defence tactics that we got away with against Bray will get us annihilated in Cork.

NeverFeltBetter
16/06/2017, 6:54 PM
Took a while for Eirsport to remember Cork weren't the only team playing tonight. TV highlights count for a lot with the pre-match coverage.

Guitd
16/06/2017, 7:31 PM
Great support for Limerick in Turners x
Not so long ago they struggled to get that many to their home games great to see 👍👍

patrickccfc
16/06/2017, 7:55 PM
Yeah great crowd here from Limerick. Pity about throwing flares on the pitch. Not a great game thus far but happy enough to have the lead at the break

NeverFeltBetter
16/06/2017, 8:11 PM
Depressing seeing how far behind Cork we are.

Longfordian
16/06/2017, 8:15 PM
PP don't appear to be offering the Athlone game in play which is a bit of a shame as Wexford to win and more than 2.5 goals was very popular pre game for some reason.