PDA

View Full Version : Eric Molloy

Ash
15/06/2001, 1:50 PM
Anyone in Bohs hear anything about Eric Molloy signing from Athlone Town.

He was with us last season after coming back from Man Ure., but had difficulty breaking into the 1st team on a regular basis. He was a decent striker and winger but a bit light wieght.

Towards the last few games of the season himself and Buckley had a few run ins, the last one resulting in Bucks telling the papers that Eric continually skipped training because of mystery injuries that healed up on matchdays without even having been looked at by a doctor or physio!

It ended with Bucks questioning Erics attitude and committment to Athlone and asking if he wanted to play for The Town and see the club get promoted, to which, apparently, Eric replied
"I dont give a fcuk if they get promoted or not, Im leaving the club and am having talks with Bohs and Brighton during the week"

He apparently had talks in Dublin the next day but I havent heard anything since? :confused:

Éanna
15/06/2001, 5:17 PM
What is it about people called "molloy" having personality disorders? Is there some kind of genetic petulance in the Molloy gene?:D

A face
15/06/2001, 8:52 PM
Related ....... it would explain it.

joe
15/06/2001, 9:36 PM
and as for those Molloys from Carrickstown - dodgy mechanics if you ask me :D :D

James
15/06/2001, 9:38 PM
yea but what about that blonde bird working for em
telling that harry molloy guy is a smooth mover with the chicks

joe
15/06/2001, 9:43 PM
isn't she a lesbian?

James
15/06/2001, 10:10 PM
strike 1

A face
15/06/2001, 11:00 PM
or am i right

Harry Molloy = medallion man

hairy chest, "slick" hair cut, smarmy bast**d
typical "CRUISER" if you ask me, but the foxy one
whats her name, you know harrys wife's sister (i think)
a fox if i ever saw one, a little minx
go on girl .... we are all watchin'

ha ha ha ha hah ahah ah ah ahah h ha h ah aha

joe
15/06/2001, 11:11 PM
whoah face, you seem to know way too much about that show :D

A face
15/06/2001, 11:42 PM
she is a fox. but in my defence i only look at it 'cos other members of the household have it on, i mean i wouldn't be seen dead watching it .... fair city ... get a life man.

**Speaking to himself under his breath* D'oh .... i am caught, they know i watch it, think fast*

"Look lads ... it is better than gleanroe"

Éanna
15/06/2001, 11:56 PM
Yeah, it's on in work all the time :mad: But in fairness, if you wanna talk smarmy medallion guy, what about the fella who boned Harry Molloy's wife while he was away?! That guy is a complete greaseball!:D

joe
16/06/2001, 10:45 AM
I always thought Leo was the coolest!