PDA

View Full Version : Lennox on RedFM

razor
21/02/2005, 2:44 PM
One of the buddies was telling me that Lennox was on RedFM over the weekend refuting any rift that may have been rumoured between Pat and himself.

Anyone else hear this ?

Pablo
21/02/2005, 3:16 PM
One of the buddies was telling me that Lennox was on RedFM over the weekend refuting any rift that may have been rumoured between Pat and himself.

Anyone else hear this ?

Sure they are great buds. everyone knows that

adamcarr
21/02/2005, 4:50 PM
You can download the interview on corkcityfc.ie. One thing that did annoy me was Lennox's lack of ambition to sign any new players!

Pablo
21/02/2005, 5:03 PM
You can download the interview on corkcityfc.ie. One thing that did annoy me was Lennox's lack of ambition to sign any new players!

i think the line he's taking is that theres a big squad there already. and maybe one or two have to go for new player(s) to come in?

i'm thinking Fenn and Nwankwo here

De Town
21/02/2005, 5:06 PM
i think the line he's taking is that theres a big squad there already. and maybe one or two have to go for new player(s) to come in?

Are Fenn's wages as high as they were roumered to be because I would love him at Longford :ball:

Pablo
21/02/2005, 5:11 PM
Are Fenn's wages as high as they were roumered to be because I would love him at Longford :ball:

i'd say so. from what i hear he's joint top earner here

De Town
21/02/2005, 5:12 PM
i'd say so. from what i hear he's joint top earner here
with who?

Éanna
21/02/2005, 7:27 PM

And I think he's right. Dolan has brought in a lot of players, and there are a lot more who he should probably have let go, and didn't. So

Lennox said he had a good working relationship with Dolan. That suits me fine. Who cares whether they like each other or not. Once they can do their jobs professionally, thats all that matters.

A face
21/02/2005, 8:39 PM
I would love him at Longford :ball:

But he just wouldn't fit in at Longford ... he wouldn't play your kinda game like :D

DolansWaistcoat
21/02/2005, 9:03 PM
if u ask me we should get rid of the 2 of them. only dragging the club down with thier squabbling......2 bitches

cheekyais
21/02/2005, 9:54 PM

Agree with ya about Fenn but Nwankwo is a good player 2 have in the squad. If god forbid Kearney got injuried he could come straight in cause he did have some good games on the wing. Just wondering, Would we get any money if he did leave?

pete
21/02/2005, 9:59 PM
Nwanko may be nice guy but IMO jusy not good enough.

Fenn might be pricey but is quality. He has ability to come off bench & have impact.

A face
21/02/2005, 10:12 PM
Nwanko may be nice guy but IMO jusy not good enough.

Fenn might be pricey but is quality. He has ability to come off bench & have impact.

I dunno ... still think Nwankwo never got a fair run at it. None of us have yet seen what he can do.

Fenn ..... class .... end of.
Ran about a fair bit at Dub City game too, no way should we get rid of him.

And about getting new players in ...... QUALITY PLAYERS ONLY !!

thecorner
21/02/2005, 11:59 PM
Fenn ..... class .... end of.

watched the malmo away game last night(cold turkey must be defenitly getting to me) and paid particular attention to fenn. nobody comes near him in the league for first touch and vision.......could really change a game when needed

A face
22/02/2005, 12:08 AM
watched the malmo away game last night(cold turkey must be defenitly getting to me) and paid particular attention to fenn. nobody comes near him in the league for first touch and vision.......could really change a game when needed

The Nantes home game, i was standing beside two lads from Limerick and Fenn was tearing the place up but one pass to Doyler in particular, i shut my mouth .... i didn't say anything, but the two lads couldn't believe what they saw. A brilliant moment ....... if i was never sold on live footie then it changed that day.

I seriously cant wait to get back !! :D

Longfordian
22/02/2005, 1:34 AM
But he just wouldn't fit in at Longford ... he wouldn't play your kinda game like :D

Hmm. Neil Fenn is quite possibly the most naturally talented front man in the Premier Division but put up against your average (physical) EL centre back he just doesn't look up for it in my opinion, maybe I'll be proved wrong, we shall see.

patsh
22/02/2005, 7:37 AM
Fenn looked up for it last Saturday in the CHF game. He looks like he wants his place in the starting eleven. We would be crazy to let him go, with the season we have ahead of us.As for Nwanko, nice guy, but does he really have any part to play for City? I doubt it, so let him move on.

adamd164
22/02/2005, 2:01 PM
€1500-a-week, AFAIK.

De Town
22/02/2005, 2:53 PM
€1500-a-week, AFAIK.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Éanna
22/02/2005, 2:58 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
still want him? :)

De Town
22/02/2005, 3:10 PM
still want him? :)
Yeah, definately........ if we had that sort of munny :o

hudhastings
22/02/2005, 5:03 PM
I thought nwanko played well in most of his games but then played crap once or twice hes good back up for kearney.
isnt flynny supposed to be trying his luck in england the season after next so Fenn wud then slip in up front with doyler after he leaves so he shouldnt be sold.