PDA

View Full Version : Connor O'Grady signs

showgies
21/02/2005, 1:41 PM
Should be a decent acquisition............

gustavo
21/02/2005, 1:49 PM
:D :D :D
good to have a premier division class player on board great news , midfield now with raf , faz and conor looking promising!

Redzer
21/02/2005, 2:31 PM
Great news. Strong squad now. Any word on the guy he went to Engerland to sign?

showgies
21/02/2005, 3:00 PM
He mustn't have been able to sign him......whoever he was........apparently he was an ex-international of some description, but I believe there were a few other clubs chasing this unknown player..................or perhaps its all rumours ? ? :confused: :confused: :confused: Time will tell !

Any word on the kick-off time for the Shams game?

Petmuller
21/02/2005, 5:06 PM
He mustn't have been able to sign him......whoever he was........apparently he was an ex-international of some description, but I believe there were a few other clubs chasing this unknown player..................or perhaps its all rumours ? ? :confused: :confused: :confused: Time will tell !

Any word on the kick-off time for the Shams game?

I heard it was a keeper Sean was chasing but some english club came in for him at the last minute. Is the transfer wimdow still open in England??

The shams game is on at three on Saturday.

Petmuller
21/02/2005, 5:08 PM
great news.hopefully we can sign a good keeper and also a strong defender..any word on mcglynn ?

I was told in Ballymote on Saturday, McGlynn played, that he had agreed terms with Rovers abd he was going to sign when Sean got back from England. :confused:

Petmuller
21/02/2005, 5:12 PM
I'm delighted that Conor is coming back to the Rovers. Watching Faz play on Saturday and how he can pass a ball, I think Faz and Conor will be the best midfield partnership in the First Division if not the Eircom League.

MervilleUnited
21/02/2005, 6:53 PM
Conor O'Grady started out in the incubator that is Merville United, and Jason McCartney spent a couple of seasons with us as well! the Future is bright, the Future is Merville!! :D

showgies
22/02/2005, 8:31 AM
I'm delighted that Conor is coming back to the Rovers. Watching Faz play on Saturday and how he can pass a ball, I think Faz and Conor will be the best midfield partnership in the First Division if not the Eircom League.

I wouldn't rule out Gary Curran for a run in midfield..........I thought he was excellent on Saturday...................

Redzer
22/02/2005, 8:59 AM
Is the transfer wimdow still open in England??

I think the transfer window is only for the premier division in England, it does not apply to any of the lower divisions. I stand corrected.

Éanna
22/02/2005, 4:20 PM
best of luck to conor. nice fella and a very good player. hope he does well for ye

adamcarr
22/02/2005, 6:17 PM
best of luck to conor. nice fella and a very good player. hope he does well for ye
I echo that! :cool:

Rocky
28/02/2005, 1:14 PM
Yeah great news, now we just need Martyn, Cawley and maybe Gilroy back and we're sorted.

Redzer
28/02/2005, 2:21 PM
I was told in Ballymote on Saturday, McGlynn played, that he had agreed terms with Rovers abd he was going to sign when Sean got back from England. :confused:
I heard today that McGlynn is not signing for Rovers; Can anyone else confirm/ deny?