3 Bolton Wanderers v Arsenal or Sheffield United
4 Burnley or Blackburn Rovers v Leicester City

Roo69
21/02/2005, 12:44 PM
1 Newcastle United v Tottenham H or Nottingham F
2 Southampton or Brentford v Manchester United

Happy enough with that, i actually thought we would get Newcastle.

Gary
21/02/2005, 12:46 PM
Hopefully Newcastle, Bolton, Southampton and Burnley progress.

Or better again - Forest, Brentford, Sheffield United and Burnely.

Ill make a bold prediction here though - Newcastle WONT win the FA Cup! :p

Karlos
21/02/2005, 12:47 PM
I have a sneaky feeling about another Man Utd - Arsenal semi-final for some reason, please god it's Brentford instead! :)

Was actually hoping for a nice friendly trip to the lane! :D (although we are going to 'Brammal Lane' next week! :) )

Rebal Boy
21/02/2005, 7:53 PM
That was a good draw for Man U. I'd say it will be Southampton we'll be playing, but I've a snacy feeling Brantford might just beat the Saints. You'd never know with the FA Cup. I'd say Man U and Newcastle Final.

DolansWaistcoat
21/02/2005, 9:08 PM
looks like my beloved man utd's name is on the cup

TheJamaicanP.M.
21/02/2005, 10:19 PM
Happy enough with that, i actually thought we would get Newcastle.

We?? What do you mean "we"?? I thought you were from Bray, not Manchester. Like so many others, you're pledging your allegiances to a foreign industry. That's your business, but shame on you.

colblimp
21/02/2005, 10:49 PM
We?? What do you mean "we"?? I thought you were from Bray, not Manchester. Like so many others, you're pledging your allegiances to a foreign industry. That's your business, but shame on you.

Quite right. All the we's and my's. I bet they've never been near Old Stratford in their lives..... But they all own a Man Utd shirt that they wear proudly down the street every day. :rolleyes:

drinkfeckarse
22/02/2005, 7:47 AM

Here we go again :rolleyes: Does it matter what he calls them :rolleyes:

Roo69
22/02/2005, 8:44 AM

Idiots.

I work for a foreign company, i wear foreign clothes, i listen to foreign music, i drive a foreign car, ive kissed foreign women, i like foreign sports. I must be going to hell :rolleyes:

SÓC
22/02/2005, 9:06 AM
Idiots.

I work for a foreign company, i wear foreign clothes, i listen to foreign music, i drive a foreign car, ive kissed foreign women, i like foreign sports. I must be going to hell :rolleyes:

At least your have a bit of direction in your life:D

De Town
22/02/2005, 9:58 AM
Jamaican PM, check out the "what foreign clubs do you support" thread. Roo69 is 1 of many Man U fans on here, including myself.

Macy
22/02/2005, 10:26 AM
I think any neutrals would want to see Shearer win a Cup Final in his retirement season. The best player to grace the game there in 20 years by a country mile, he deserves to add someting to his limited haul of medals...
Ha ha.... Brain McClair, he may be fat, but he's got more medals than the greedy twát.....

Suprised you like Shearer, as I thought you were totally against arrogant, dirty players? ;)

I'd just add, for Shearer to win would mean the barcodes winning - funniest thing ever their wait for a domestic trophy. Hate to see that come to an end...

De Town
22/02/2005, 10:42 AM
As a Man U fan, I would obviously like them to win it but I would hate to see Shearer win anything. I really dont like him for his arrogance. I cant stand him and he always seems to score against Man U :(

If Utd don't win, I would like to see either Bolton or Blackburn win it.

sadloserkid
22/02/2005, 10:47 AM
If Utd don't win, I would like to see either Bolton or Blackburn win it.

I was at Burnley - Blackburn the other day and if Blackburn win the FA cup it'll be a damning indictment of English football given that Brett Emerton is the only player they have who can even spell creativity and isn't a crock (apologies to S.Reid).

gustavo
22/02/2005, 11:01 AM
cant you even go through one thread without mentioning roy keane . i think we know you dont like him by now . :rolleyes:

De Town
22/02/2005, 11:08 AM
Is that some sort of a joke?
No :D I like watching Bolton play and always look out for their results.

De Town
22/02/2005, 11:08 AM
I was at Burnley - Blackburn the other day and if Blackburn win the FA cup it'll be a damning indictment of English football given that Brett Emerton is the only player they have who can even spell creativity and isn't a crock (apologies to S.Reid).
I wouldn't mind Blackburn winning it for Mark Hughes, thats all :)

Macy
22/02/2005, 11:24 AM
No :D I like watching Bolton play and always look out for their results.
Inbred yonners, don't see how any United fan can wish them Munich singing dicks anything other than bad luck.

KR's Post
22/02/2005, 12:09 PM
1 Newcastle United v Tottenham H or Nottingham F
2 Southampton or Brentford v Manchester United
Ye, great draw. I hope WE draw the GOONERS in the semi final.... It's good to see US having a bit of a challenge. GOONERS season is falling apart... That unbeaten season has eventually taken it's toll. WE don't mind who WE get because WE are capable of beating anybody. But i'd love to stick a knife in Shearers last season and thump them in the final.... MY beloved MAN U for the cup Aswell as them other two trophys............ I'M proud to support United, but without doubt MY preferance would come with BRAY any day. UNITED v BRAY. Definetely BRAY.... SO lads who cares if WE and MY are said regarding our teams in the uk. We wouldn't be on this site if we didn't have a eircom league team to support. Roll on 18th of march. :rolleyes:

De Town
22/02/2005, 12:36 PM
That's what I thought, that ManU and Bolton hate each other. Surely you cannot really follow ManU and say that you like to see Liverpool, or Leeds or Bolton do well. It's completely contradictory, like a Shams fan saying Bohs were their second favourite team...
I dont support Bolton, Pool or Leeds. In fact I hate the latter 2 even more than Man City (and no I dont support them either ;) ) I just like to watch Okocha and co. when they are playing well