PDA

View Full Version : GUFC v Drogheda United

Terry
21/02/2005, 11:02 AM
Galway United 1-0 Drogheda United

Galway United defeated Drogheda by the odd goal in their second preseason outing last Saturday in Drom. Stephen Lally achieved his first win in his new role as United boss and will be encouraged by the performance of his side.

http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/drogs_reporth05.html

galwaygirl
21/02/2005, 11:26 AM
I visited Drom last saturday for the 1st time. was a good game, the second half was very entertaining.
The facilities there are something else but i have to say next time i go there to watch a match i will be putting on a few extra layers of clothes. i will never complain about the cold in Terryland again :D :eek: :D

Terry
21/02/2005, 12:53 PM
Great to see knew and firmiliar names back on the sheat, i saw that kevin williamson was playing he used to play with bohemians and i see that the great billy clery is training with the lads again great to see as he was 1 of our best ever players

Kevin will start the season as an under 21 player with the prediction being that he will move into the first team by the end of the season, start of next.

Agree will Billy, will be great to hear him roaring at everyone on and off the pitch again :) better get my earplugs out again!

galwaygirl
21/02/2005, 2:01 PM
....Billy, will be great to hear him roaring at everyone on and off the pitch again :)

i said the same thing to my brother last saturday :D :D :D