PDA

View Full Version : 1st Game Vs. St. Pats

Roo69
21/02/2005, 10:47 AM
Really looking forward to it now, a good team with great fans, nice way to start the season off, and hopefully we can get the right result.

We'll have Foxy suspended and St. Pats will have Keith Fahey and Darragh Maguire out through suspension. Not to sure if Robbie Doyle is suspended yet as he was sent off in a pre-season friendly.

KR's Post
21/02/2005, 11:46 AM
Really looking forward to it now, a good team with great fans, nice way to start the season off, and hopefully we can get the right result.

We'll have Foxy suspended and St. Pats will have Keith Fahey and Darragh Maguire out through suspension. Not to sure if Robbie Doyle is suspended yet as he was sent off in a pre-season friendly.
Ye i cant wait ROO69, it's going to be fantastic. The pats fans are great and hopefully we can get the result.... It aint the worst start in the world... ;)

wws
21/02/2005, 12:14 PM
agreed with all the above comment

nobody brings a crowd like us, we travel in force

congrats bray on your promotion and hopefull this juicy first game fixture will ease your money troubles for the start of the campaign

welcome aboard!

Bray Head
22/02/2005, 5:45 PM
Pat's at home in the first game should attract a large attendance. Three of the first four games at home so we need a good start otherwise we will struggle all season.

Roo69
22/02/2005, 7:28 PM
Pat's at home in the first game should attract a large attendance. Three of the first four games at home so we need a good start otherwise we will struggle all season.

Absolutey spot on, 1st four game i think will make or break our season, i know it's stupid to think like that so early in a season but if can get a few points on the board early doors it will give the team and fans a big boost.

wws
23/02/2005, 9:41 AM
a few seasons back when shels were goin for the league v bohs they played cork on the last day - the biggest attendance that crucial league deciding day?????

answer:
- Bray v Pats in the carlisle grounds

just thought i'd post that after reading some ill-informed comments on possible attendances due to the opening day fixtures that i read elsewhere on the forum

should be a cracker

Bray v Pats is always an occassion

Roo69
23/02/2005, 10:19 AM
a few seasons back when shels were goin for the league v bohs they played cork on the last day - the biggest attendance that crucial league deciding day?????

answer:
- Bray v Pats in the carlisle grounds

just thought i'd post that after reading some ill-informed comments on possible attendances due to the opening day fixtures that i read elsewhere on the forum

should be a cracker

Bray v Pats is always an occassion

Remember it well, absolutey scorching day and Bray needed to win to stand any chance of finishing 3rd ! yes THIRD ! even though we won, 4-1 if i remember, but results else where went against us.