PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton phone hacked

eirebhoy
21/02/2005, 10:32 AM
Some of these photos, though small, are NSFW.

eirebhoy, if you do that again you'll be permanently banned from Foot.ie. --adam

I'm suprised nobody opened a thread about this yet. A couple of days ago Paris Hilton go her phone and e-mail hacked. You can read all about it here (pics and e-mails, etc.):
http://www.paris-hacked.com/

This is here phone book (Aguilera, Eminem, etc.):
http://63.246.147.70/~etobian/book.html

dahamsta
21/02/2005, 11:56 AM
Actually this is genuine Conor, T Mobile in the States was actually hacked and many celebrity accounts were exposed, not just Hilton's. I very much doubt she has the brains to prepare in advance for something like this.

I feel sorry for all the people in her phone book, who now have to change their phone numbers and email addresses.

adam

fosterdollar
21/02/2005, 12:06 PM
Some of these photos, though small, are NSFW.

eirebhoy, if you do that again you'll be permanently banned from Foot.ie. --adam

what's nsfw mean?

cullenswood
21/02/2005, 12:07 PM
Not safe for work

Babysis
21/02/2005, 12:08 PM
It is genuine. Know someone that called Vin diesel. He left a message on his answer phone. Heard him call Eminem on Loud speaker, but hes already changed his number.

GavinZac
21/02/2005, 12:39 PM
adam, did ya hear some n00b from genmay rang a b-list celebrity and warned her that www.genmay.com had hacked hilton's phone? genmay was shut down for a day :mad: they ahd nothnig to do with it, teh guy who did it has already plead guilty on trial but teh info has only been leaked to the web recently.

dahamsta
21/02/2005, 1:42 PM
Not a big Genmay browser Gav, I just drop in for pr0n occasionally.

GavinZac
21/02/2005, 4:44 PM
Not a big Genmay browser Gav, I just drop in for pr0n occasionally.

i got PMO

long live obi_ant and his free passwords :D

eirebhoy
21/02/2005, 5:00 PM
That Paris-Hacked site is down but I just copped on that those e-mails with naked pics of herself that she was sending were to tennis player, Mark Philippoussis. :eek:

pete
21/02/2005, 8:39 PM
Couldn't be bother searching through all that but ye sure not a PR scam by T-Mobile? I;m sure i saw picture of her Simple Life sidekick promoting T-Mobile...?

GavinZac
22/02/2005, 12:14 AM
Couldn't be bother searching through all that but ye sure not a PR scam by T-Mobile? I;m sure i saw picture of her Simple Life sidekick promoting T-Mobile...?

yeah, she was promoting them, but this definately isnt a promotion. who's going to buy a t-mobile sidekick now that its easy for people to hack into? the guy has already plead guilty to the acquiring of private information.

tetsujin1979
22/02/2005, 9:01 AM
yeah, she was promoting them, but this definately isnt a promotion. who's going to buy a t-mobile sidekick now that its easy for people to hack into? the guy has already plead guilty to the acquiring of private information.

Defo doesn't look like a PR stunt - check out cnet (http://news.com.com/Paris+Hiltons+cell+phone+hacked/2100-7349_3-5584691.html?tag=nefd.top)