PDA

View Full Version : New LOI book

Pages : 1 [2]

sbgawa
09/06/2017, 6:11 PM
The 1899 suite in rovers would be a good venue.

writerbk1969
09/06/2017, 6:53 PM
I will ask if they let me set up there Sbgawa. I did a book signing in the club shop downstairs for Just Follow The Floodlights which went well.

Paddyfield
15/06/2017, 11:55 AM
'Summer soccer me hole'
"Friday night fever"
"Chicken League"

writerbk1969
21/07/2017, 11:36 PM
OK - the chapters, clubs & their authors (at mo in no particular order) for the new LOI book ..ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM, WON FRIDAY NIGHT
Cork City - Reasons to be cheerful & a final curtain call - Gerry Desmond. Wexford Youths - Out of the Blue (well Pink) - Ronan McCarthy. Cobh Ramblers - 1983 : the year we dared to dream -
Michael Geasley. Salthill Devon - Our Finest - Peter Kelly. Bohemians - Alan Bird (title soon). Waterford FC -Who's The Bald Guy in the middle?- Brian Kennedy. Limerick FC - From Milltown to Madrid - Gary Spain.Bray Wanderers - A Family Affair - Brian Quigley. Kilkenny City - A Cat's tale - James Carew. Cork Athletic. The Curious Committee Member case. - Cian Manning. Finn Harps - My Favourite Year - Bartley Ramsay. UCD - European Adventures - Declan Hughes. UCD. Frank Obiakpani: College Colossus - Cian Manning. Cork Athletic. There's Only one Jimmy Delaney. - Plunkett Carter. Shamrock Rovers - Robert Goggins (title soon) Shelbourne. 6 Games to Define My Obsession. Alan Lynch - Shelbourne. A History - Noel Sands. Longford Town - A First Division Win- Martin Stapleton. Sligo Rovers - The Lights Go On - Sean Ryan Sligo Rovers. The Sweet Smell of Success - Keith O'Dwyer. Galway United. An Empty Trophy Cabinet - Paul O'Brien. Cabinteely - Legends of the Borough- Joe Dodd. General LOI. The Outsider - Bruce Baskin (maimi-based). St Patricks Athletic. Ronan O'Flaherty (title to come.) Newcastlewest -. Off Days Gone By.- Michael Houlihan. Newcastle west. Billy Daly- Man of the Moment. John Upton. Derry City - Of Childhood Memories.- Neil Bradley. Derry City. BrandyHell - Eddie Mahon. Monaghan Utd - The A-Z of Monaghan United. Adrian Harte. Dundalk -Reasons to be Cheerful (Part 3) - Micheal Shine. Dundalk - Sean DeLoughry (title soon.) Dundalk - A Letter From America. Steve Duffy . Kildare County - The Final Furlong. Steven Taylor.
Athlone Town - The Crossbar Cruncher- Mick O'Brien. Robert Reid.
I am putting in a couple of entries Waterford FC , Galway United and Monaghan to bulk the book up. As you can see Dundalk came back with three (couple of short stories) so will go with that. If I've left anyone out I'll try sort. It's a case of the book coming out for Christmas or start of next season.