PDA

View Full Version : best of luck

roversfan
19/02/2005, 8:33 PM
hi to all the harps fans.
hope ye do well up there with all the east coast teams.
its a sad day to have to look and see that apart from yerselves, longford, waterford and cork, all the rest are close to the pale.
look forward to meeting ye in the showgrounds in march.
on a point of note..we down here in sligo seemed to always like the bit of aggro with yourselves..that we will miss!
maybe someday we might join ye in the premier along with galway, so keep the flag flying for the northwest.

harpskid
19/02/2005, 10:45 PM
Cheers mate,

Will miss the aul trips to the Showgrounds myself but hopefully we'll meet again in the Premier in2006.

All the best for 2005

corkharps
20/02/2005, 8:12 AM
Just think,Harps,Sligo,Galway,Longford and Athlone will within 3/4 years have the best facilities in the Country! :eek: Times they are a changing! :D

Mad Moose
21/02/2005, 12:49 PM
hi to all the harps fans.
hope ye do well up there with all the east coast teams.
its a sad day to have to look and see that apart from yerselves, longford, waterford and cork, all the rest are close to the pale.
look forward to meeting ye in the showgrounds in march.
on a point of note..we down here in sligo seemed to always like the bit of aggro with yourselves..that we will miss!
maybe someday we might join ye in the premier along with galway, so keep the flag flying for the northwest.

Cheers Roversfan.

Nice gesture. I'll take in a few games at the Shwgrounds in passing but it'll not be as interesting this season. Hope all goes well for youse next season. We'll meet in a couple of weeks for the friendly game.

Brendan

Mad Moose
21/02/2005, 12:50 PM
Nice to see that North West solidarity there. That was a particularly nice and honest message and thats always nice to see.

Brendan

De Town
21/02/2005, 12:57 PM
Just think,Harps,Sligo,Galway,Longford and Athlone will within 3/4 years have the best facilities in the Country! :eek: Times they are a changing! :D
Yeah I know, it will be great when the "country" teams have better stadiums than the Dublin teams. We'll show them how its done :D

joey B
21/02/2005, 1:14 PM
Cheers mate,

Will miss the aul trips to the Showgrounds myself but hopefully we'll meet again in the Premier in2006.

All the best for 2005
Dont forget the friendly :D